“Great day, great present”

Hairy Goat Photography Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Hairy Goat is a London photography walking tour company providing tours such as the non-instructional London Photography Mystery Tour, the instructional London Photography Tour, photography workshops and personal photography tuition. Each tour contains an element of the Mystery Tour as we go to unplanned locations. We discover the often un-noticed and unexpected treasures of London and the tours are aimed at people who like to take photographs and those who like to explore a city, while learning something about it. Group sizes are small, the tours are very interactive and lots of fun. For more details of Hairy Goat photography tours, plus photography workshops and personal tuition, please go to the website.
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Great day, great present”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

An excellent tour thanks to Corinna's expert eye for great photos where you might not spot them. Very relaxed, very informative and thoroughly worth doing more than once......am just thinking of booking again for another friends birthday and going back with them.

Sandwich, United Kingdom
“Two great photography experiences”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was recently given this experience by my daughters as a 65th birthday present. Corinna pitched it perfectly, covering all the essentials and filling many gaps in my knowledge in a relaxed but constructive manner. I came away with solutions to various photographic problems.
I have also done one of her Mystery Tours in The City (again, a present from my daughters). This too was excellent, opening my eyes to all sorts of photographic opportunities.
I highly recommend both.

Emerald QLD
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a fun night”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The tour with Corinna was entertaining, informative but most importantly fun. Some great tips were reflected in the results.

Alexandria, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great photography experience”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Our tour with Corinna was the highlight of our brief trip to London. Not only did she know the ins and outs of the neighborhood where we toured, she made great suggestions for improving our photos. She knew the geography and history of the area. We took the night tour and it was a real learning experience for us. When we return, we hope to schedule another tour with her or one of the other photographers available through Hairy Goat.

London, United Kingdom
“Hairy Goat Night Photography”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Booked myself and my partner on a night photography tour. It was just the two of us on it so we got great personal tuition from Corinna. Got some great tips and the time flew by. Fully intend to go back to some of the locations along the Thames and take some more pictures.

Visited October 2013