“The perfect London attraction especially for a rainy day!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hairy Goat Photography Tours
Book In Advance
Book a Class
More attraction details
Owner description: Hairy Goat is a London photography walking tour company providing tours such as the non-instructional London Photography Mystery Tour, the instructional London Photography Tour, photography workshops and personal photography tuition. Each tour contains an element of the Mystery Tour as we go to unplanned locations. We discover the often un-noticed and unexpected treasures of London and the tours are aimed at people who like to take photographs and those who like to explore a city, while learning something about it. Group sizes are small, the tours are very interactive and lots of fun. For more details of Hairy Goat photography tours, plus photography workshops and personal tuition, please go to the website.
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The perfect London attraction especially for a rainy day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been on a Hairy Goat Mystery tour in the past and loved it so much that I put 'Hairy Goat gift vouchers' on my birthday wish list! I've recently been on my 2nd tour and I couldn't stop smiling throughout! :) Corinna is a real pleasure to have as a guide! She is clearly passionate about Photography! And what she doesn't know about London probably isn't worth knowing!

It rained a lot on our tour and Corrina used her experience to work this to her advantage by showing us the best spots for rainy photos and pointing out the arty reflections in the puddles!
I enjoyed listening to the many fascinating facts about London and it's history on the tour and came away with some of the best photos I've taken in ages!

My advice is to treat yourself (and your camera) by booking a Hairy Goat tour!
You'll enjoy the tour so much that you'll wish there was a 'hairy goat' in every city!

P.S. Huge Thanks to Corinna for such an enjoyable tour! I will be booking again soon!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beginner Course”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Take a chance and move the camera away from 'automatic' everything. This course took us through the details of aperture, exposure, film speed and shutter speed. From knowing nothing I was able to look at photos and understand how they had been created. Then we went out and practiced on the South Bank of the Thames. Practicing taking photos of the House of Parliament and Big Ben is no mean way to start.

Corinna was a sound teacher and her crib sheet is great to refresh the memory. We were lucky in that it was a small group BUT Corinna is passionate that she won't do big groups as that loses the benefit. Thank goodness.

Took the Intermediate the next day - see review and am really looking forward to the Night Tour.

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing time; Amazing guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

When my wife bought me this voucher for my birthday, I was a bit disappointed. I have SLR camera for quite some time, I have being living in this city for 4 years, what's the point? I was completely wrong.

The meeting with Cornnina started over coffee and cake a perfect way to start a journey. Getting all the features in a camera was a bit overwhelming, as my knowledge till this stage was based on the basic features. But she slowly helped putting all the pieces in this jigsaw fall into place, and I started appreciating my camera and this tour.

Cornnina is super friendly and her interaction with people is something to admire.

The tour emphasized that interesting pictures can be found anywhere, change angle, move a bit and think. In the end of this tour you will learn to take better pictures and much less pictures.

Visited July 2014
“London Night Photography Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Corinna was a great guide and instructor. I'm enrolled for another tour with her already! Friendly, knowledgeable and moved at just the right speed.

Moore, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I did the Night London Bridge tour with Corinna. He was not taking photos, but came along for the ride (and thoroughly enjoyed himself as well!). Corinna quickly assessed my level/comfort ability with the camera and adjusted perfectly. Very well done and I wish there were tours like this in other cities around the world. I will book another with her the next time I'm in London. And again. And again. I know I could get a fresh perspective and learn something new no matter how many times I toured with her. Now that's not something you can say about other tours!

1 Thank Sherry H