Review Highlights
One on one photography tour.

I am a returning customer and have always been very happy with Corinna’s expertise and knowledge... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AlindSrivastava
Exeter, United Kingdom
Great way to learn about perspectives on normal photo taking...

Really enjoyed the personal touch with Corinna and showing us places we had seen before, but... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Jason F

All reviews mystery tour night tour great shots shutter speed photography tips camera settings instructional tour royal exchange photography experience interesting photos london night great tour three hours taking photos photo opportunities learn how small group
Reviewed 24 August 2010

I did the one day beginners photography course which had a tour at the end of the day. It was very successful, I buffed up my skills and learned some new ones. The best part of the day for me though was the walk through The City which was strangely empty and we had the whole place to ourselves.
The girls were friendly and approachable and very patient!

Reviewed 23 August 2010

What was a last minute decision to to the Hairy Goat Mystery Tour, turned out to be a genius one. The tour was excellent, with an exceptionally informative guide (thank you Roger), who not only was patient, knowledgeable and interesting, he also had a great sense of humour which only added to the enjoyment of the tour.
Always pointing out features of interest, but also how and where to get great photo shots.
Highly recommend, even if you don't have a fancy camera... In fact, you don't need a camera at all, as it is interesting in its own merit.
Well done, we will be back to try another of your tours. Thank you

Reviewed 23 August 2010

I've had many tours in different important cities around the world, but this is the best one yet. Having Roger as a guide is just brilliant as he has very good knowledge and all the right attitude. it was like having a very good friend take you on a tour of all the things you never get to see as a tourist. it was friendly, interactive and informative. I think this is a unique way of exploring London and will reccomend it to my friends.

2  Thank leave-u
Reviewed 20 August 2010

I have lived 25 miles from London all my life and visited it hundreds of times whether for work or for play. This tour hit home for me that actually, my knowledge extends as far as knowing my way from one major landmark to another. That is all. The wealth of history that Arianna placed into a three hour tour was incredible. The tour took us around the City of London and she filled each stop with history, stories and information on everything from Roman times through to modern day. She was informative, knowledgeable, courteous, funny, relaxed and helpful. She enjoyed what she was doing and this showed in what she was describing. She had lots of ideas for photographs as well which, for me, added an extra dimension to the tour. I have photographed weddings and corporate events as well as portfolios but Arianna came up with ideas I would not have thought of.
I can assure you that you have a real treasure trove here and I will absolutely recommend this tour to any one I come in contact with who will be visiting London.

Reviewed 19 August 2010

I went on a cool, grey day that looked like rain. It didn't matter at all. There was a fellow in the group from London who was just as fascinated as I was - this was my first trip ever to London. You learn so much - all sorts of interesting trivia about the history of London, about the details of buildings - their history, their structure, their unique decoration, how to observe details, compose interesting shots, all at your own pace, all with joy. I'm not the greatest walker - there were times to just sit a bit and catch one's breath. I know I will have to visit London again - and I will absolutely take this tour again!
The BEST experience!