I and my family (8 people) have niw stayed at this hotel for number of times now. The experience has always been very touching and close to heart. I don't know where to start from:
The panaromic view is just breath taking. Kids love this place and the rooms are so spacious , toilets are clean , service is awesome . Feels like home to me.
The shuttle service from station and back is just an awesome help. I mean which hotel in London does it. Very impressed and touched.
Good food and service is a bonus . The chef is so interested in knowing how we like our dishes and makes them just perfect. Love the food at their restaurant ' banyan on thames'
I have to mention this : it was my neice' s birthday ( she was with us during our stay this summer). One of the staff literally helped us decorate the service apartment ( with ribbons and balloons) , helped us clean the space, put new bed sheets and just arranged the whole space like how a family member would do. Trust me I did not ask for it. She just offered. I don't know a single place on London who does that ( trust me we do travel to london every month ). We have a property in London but we still find this place moe like home and hence end ip staying here every time.
Staff is just so polite and helpful. Love this place to bits. I don't agree with any negative statements by anyone. I go by my experience and would always recommend this place .
Thumbs up and ten on ten!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London