We found this hotel and staff to be very pleasant, nice modern very clean hotel are stay was very pleasant indeed, we stayed for 3 nights, the only issue we had with our stay was that the hotel which was a bit off the beaten track and taxis from clapham common were a rip off but the hotel do provide a shuttle service from Clapham junction and clapham common stations. But if you are out and about in the city for a day trip it is hassle getting to either station by Tube or train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London