This hotel is gorgeous. We stayed there a few months ago and loved it, and especially after staying at other places we really appreciate this one. The hotel is gorgeous and everyone is happy to help. Our room was on the first floor, and was really hi-tech and modern. I love the way everything is done by your hotel card, for lights etc. This then meant it didnt need to remind us to turn the lights off or we'd forget where the key was. The bathroom was AMAZING! Bigger than some of the whole rooms we've stayed in before, and there was a mirror the whole side of the bathroom. The bed was lovely and the windows were the whole side of the room. The mini bar was tempting but expensive, but this is too be expected. We were on the floor where you could go to the end of the corridor and go up onto the roof of the restaurant for AMAZING views of the thames, and it was easier to pop out for a cigarette. The restaurant was also very nice, and only steps outside of the hotel, and they gave hotel guests a special deal. The only problem was the location, it wasnt central but there was a few shops around to pop out for, however the hotel was good enough to stay in. We didnt use the spa, but the 'menu's looked great. would DEFINITELY stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London