We stayed at the Rafayel hotel for one night on the spa and stay package. The hotel itself was quite nice with stylish decor; our room was a tad smaller than what I had expected but was still ok. For obvious reasons the ipod dock facility in the room is very low as I can imagine it would be abused if allowed to go up too loud and disturb other guests however we could barely hear the music. Our room was well decorated with a great shower. What made the stay for us though were the spa facilities. The massage was amazing and the jacuzzi was also great. Because the spa is quite small, using the jacuzzi was quite dificult in the evening as it got very busy. We had our lunch and evening dinner at the hotel restaurant and loved it. The lamb for lunch was one of the best i've had and also the cocktails served were great although a little pricey at £10 per glass at its cheapest.
There is a free shuttle service taking you to clapham junction although when we enquired about the service being availble to clapham common we were told that the service was unavailable. In allthe service was great. We left our laptop at the reception when we checked in as we wanted to go strsight for our massage and it was taken up to our room when we got there. Staff were very friendly and attentive.
Will definitely stay there again although they could improve on making the spa a little bigger
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London