Ideal location if you don't want to stay in central London, our amazon room was great, I had rang the hotel previously to ask for a room with a bath which had a tv at the end of it.You don't need to take shampoo or shower products its all provided , even conditioner and body lotion and its all organic. Amazing bathroom it was very spacious and the shower was the best, bed was big and comfy. Breakfast was a bit hit and miss for the price so I did complain because there didn't seem to be a top up of the cooked breakfast, eggs are ordered separate, mine came out crispy and hard so I asked for some soft eggs which were ok still a bit crispy and a bit raw on top, the rest of the hot food was only warm. breakfast on the second day was a bit better but not worth £30 for two people. I did complain had the first days breakfast refunded which I thought was fair. I had a 30 min back massage which was amazing, the spa staff were lovely. We used the 170 bus to travel into London and then used the underground . Buy an oyster card to travel with its so much easier. on our last day the receptionist who's name was Sanya was so helpful we told her we was going into Clapham which has a nice shopping area with places to eat Sanya suggested Westfields which is a massive shopping centre with all the shops and eating paces you need. We was told to get the 170 to Clapham junction and cross the road to go overground to shepherds bush which drops you across the road from Westfields. If you need advice the reception staff are very helpful and have maps to help you find your way. Overall a really enjoyable stay in an amazing hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa