This hotel opened recently and I must say we were very impressed!
We came to see our young children who live in England and we needed a place that had rooms big enough for all of us as well as space to play for our 3 and 6 year old.
Not only were the rooms stunning and beautifully furnished with every modern luxury, 180 degree view of the river and heliport, plush carpets, soft linen, beautiful lighting and spotless! A bed that I want for my home as it was so comfortable! From free wi-fi, in-room entertainment system with iPod docking station, X-box , huge flat screen tv, loads of cupboard space for all that extra shopping I should not have done. Stunning bathroom with a space for all our toiletries, bath and shower, gowns and slippers.
They go one step further and are eco based and you can order the toiletries you need, as well as have 24 hour room service. The food was divine and excellent value for money. Full english breakfast for GBP11.99 - which is unbelievable for London.
There was nothing they did not do to make us comfortable, just like HOME AWAY FROM HOME. Their friendly staff accomodated our every need and whim no matter how small.
Transfers to the nearest underground or train station were arranged at a moments notice, and Ali our driver kept us entertained all the way.
We would like to thank Mr.Latif and his awesome team for making this a trip to remember for our little family and would recommend this venue to any decerning traveller who is looking for a 5 Star experience of international standards.
Lee & Anastasia - South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafayel on the Left Bank boasts 70 designer "smart" rooms, champagne bar, riverside restaurant and conference facilities, exhibition spaces as well as the latest spa and beauty treatments and gym. Rafayel is one of the world's most advanced luxury green hotels and proves that hotels can dramatically reduce their carbon emission output without compromising on five-star luxury, quality or comfort. Located on the River Thames at the heart of London's most dynamic riverside development, with sweeping views across to Chelsea Harbour, Rafayel is minutes from the shopping areas of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge and is close to Victoria Station and London's major attractions. Rafayel provides a free shuttle service to and from Clapham Junction and Clapham Common on Northern line every 30 minutes from 7.30 AM to 10.30 PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Rafayel on the Left Bank - Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafayel On The Left Bank Hotel London
- Rafayel On The Left Bank - Hotel And Spa