“Fantastic week at The Arch”
Review of The Arch London

The Arch London
Ranked #18 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I recently spent a week at The Arch hotel for a conference. Very impressive hotel in a fantastic location. The perfect place for workshops with friendly service and great facilities. Thank you Lester for taking care of all our needs and making our workshop a success. A week is a long time in a hotel but really felt comfortable and spoilt during my stay. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Michelle N
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Michelle N,

Thank you for the lovely feedback, Lester was over the moon!

I am so pleased your meeting here at The Arch was a success and I hope you will be staying with us again in the future, perhaps for a relaxing weekend or shopping trip to London?.

Please do let me know personally if I can assist you making your next reservation.

With warmest personal regards,

Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,841)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We only stayed at The Arch for one day. Location was very good and not noisy, easy to catch buses around the corner and cabs were plentiful. They gave us an upgrade to a courtyard/patio suite. The courtyard/patio was very nice especially since London weather was gorgeously warm. Front desk staff were very courteous and offered us a drink at the lounge when we had to wait for our room check in even though it was only a few minutes. I like the fact that I was told the tv in our room had some issues but they are fixing it immediately. I like to know what issues are in the room rather than being surprised or shocked by it. So that was very much appreciated. There were 3 tvs in the room! One fancy one which lifts up from the cabinet next to your bed, the other facing the sofa just 2 seconds away from the bed and another one facing the bath which of course my son loves! Good quality amenities and nice fluffly towels were nice! The bathroom was spacious which is great. Free and good quality wi fi provided is important in today's busy world!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank tiankyv

Dear tiankyv,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, the team and I are pleased you enjoyed the hotel, the service and facilities.

I agree, our rooms with the patio outside space are fabulous and I am pleased that the sun was shining during your visit to the UK.

I am sorry that one of your three televisions did not functioning when you arrived but am pleased it was fixed immediately.

Please come and visit us again next time you are in London.

With warmest personal regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Overnight stay. Very impressed by staff, ambience and room. Will definitely stay again.

Very close to Marble Arch so easy to access shops and entertainment. Free business quality WIFI so easy to work in my room and hotel public lounge area.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Bcrossuk
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear Bcrossuk,

Thank you for sharing such nice feedback here on tripadvisor, your support is noted and appreciated.

From what I can see you stayed with us for business and hopefully we will have the pleasure of having you back again soon.

Please let me know personally if I can be of assistance in the future.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed at The Arch Hotel on a week day in July. From the moment you step into the warm welcoming reception, you feel very 'at home'. Reception staff are attentive to all needs & here to help our stay a memorable occasion.
Bedroom was spotless, and very comfy, and very quiet. Designed perfectly with complimentary free soft drinks and wifi, and wonderful coffee from the Nespresso coffee machine.
Would very much recommend this 'little gem of a Hotel' & so close to all amenities - Wonderful

1  Thank Abi R

Dear Abi R,

Thank you for your feedback and support. I can see you had a good time here at The Arch and your support is noted and appreciated.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

On arrival you're struck by how close you are to Marble Arch and Hyde Park (5 min walk) yet the hotel sits at the end of a quiet street and feels tucked away from the hustle and bustle. A real plus point if you want to withdraw from the crowds and enjoy a peaceful break.
Very good attention to detail in our room - Nespresso coffee machines, sky TV, complimentary soft drinks, robes and slippers, nice turn-down service and stylish decor. The breakfast is super, too.
Our only complaint is that on arrival (at 5pm) our room had only recently been vacated by the previous guests and still needed to be serviced. We had selected this hotel over others on Park Lane because we fancied a change, therefore the room delay was a disappointment. However staff treated us to a complimentary glass of champagne while we waited and on arrival in our freshly-cleaned room, a bottle on ice awaited us. The manager also took the time to personally apologise and for the staff's reaction in rectifying this initial problem, we would certainly stay again.
Overall a very well-appointed hotel with good service.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Walfie25
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Walfie25,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback, your support is noted and appreciated.

The team and I are glad you special stay went well and I wanted to say sorry for the delay in getting your room ready. This is very unusual for us and I am glad you felt the situation was dealt with style and panache.

Please let me know personally whenever you are planning to return, I will make sure we have a room ready for you regardless of what time you arrive and would also be delighted to extend a late departure for you.

Thank you for staying with us and with warmest personal regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2014

A wonderful oasis that helps you to relax and de stress from the rigours of London. The rooms are designed tastefully and added elements such as free soft drinks and wifi help to make the stay very pleasurable. The only problem is that you don't want to leave.....

Room Tip: If you can get a suite then they are worth the extra, especially if you are a couple and are plannin...
2  Thank J H

Dear JH,

Thank you for the lovely feedback, we all like the title of your comment!

The team and I are so pleased you enjoyed the facilities and service of The Arch.

Please come back to stay with us whenever you are in London, your support is noted and appreciated - thank you.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

A very nice hotel with a lovely staff always there for your needs.
The first room we stayed was a bit small but with a little difference on the rate they gave us a lovely room big enough for our needs.
A big bathroom with all the amenities you need.Will return.
In spite of being very close to The Marble Arch is indeed quiet.

Room Tip: Both front and back rooms are very nice. The basements room(below street level) have a lovely open...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emilio01
Michael V, General Manager at The Arch London, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Emilio01,

Thank you for the lovely feedback. The team and I are thrilled you enjoyed your visit to The Arch and that w have found the room you relay enjoyed. Most of our rooms are different in shape and size and I a am glad we have the "perfect fit" for you.

Please comeback and stay with us next time you visit London and let me know personally if I can be of assistance.

With warmest regards,