“Best Buffet Ever!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2011

I visit Buddah Kitchen every month or so and it is wonderful each time! The service is great and the people are really friendly! The food is the real deal, delicious and made right there in their kitchens, not frozen, you can tell. The toilets are awesome as well! Music turns on right as you enter and they are always very clean! The price is really inexpensive for such goodness! The food, again, is just yummy! I'm going there later on actually.
It is the best buffet I have ever been to, and I have been to ALLOT of buffets!

Reviewed 19 March 2011

I did not have high expectations so was pleasantly surprised. The duck was not at all fatty, the broccoli was divine, the chicken was the real stuff there was nothing I did not like. The cost of £9.90 was very inexpensive too. I would suggest you give it a try.

Reviewed 18 February 2011

Didn't clear the table the whole time we were there. The worst service I ever received in a buffet. The food was cold, and it was only 07:30pm.
AVOID!

Reviewed 9 February 2011

i would also reccomend this place as i feel its one of the best resturants in hammersmith beacaues there food was just off the chain and reeeeeaaaaally delicious and im sure if u go there you'll have a great time.

if you go to this resturant, depending who you go with you can have a really good time as i went with 13 of my friends for one of their b-days.
The pricing was very good and reasonable as its a buffet all u can eat and the price was ten ______eleven pounds >>>>>
n did i mension the food was scrummcious ummm umm ummmmmmm

1  Thank fffewasw
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Took 25 0f my friends to Budda Restaurant for my Birthday treat. The Staff were excellent if food needed to be replaced it was done quite quickly==Stir frys were excellent. Everyone had plenty of different foods to choose from , even able to satisfy 2 Veggie friends.
I was given a set of little Buddas & some beautifully decorated chopsticks as a present. Friends had brought a birthday cake, staff put on the candles & supplied extra plates & forks, with a smile ,even though they were busy.
It is a GOOD place to take friends & very inexpensive M . A. C.