Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
US$213
US$198
galahotels.com
18,526 results
All reviewsbig benlondon eyestudio roomiconic viewprimo barmodern hotelsouth bankbig hotelthe executive loungeexcellent locationsofa bedfantastic hotellounge areaan upgrademini bartube stationwestminster
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Very modern hotel. We had an internal view which was a bit of a pain - but it hadn't been explained that you could pay for an external view room. Reception were a bit rude resolving this for us, but we we're move to an external room in the end - which is what we had paid for. The bar was great, hotel very clean. Great location close to London eye, madam tusaards, Trafalgar Square

Room Tip: Room with a view of Westminster would be best - but is a little pricey
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Thank you for your review 81_Rebecca_81, and I’m pleased you we were able to provide you with a room with an external view. We encourage all our guest to review our room types on the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge website prior to booking, this will ensure you select your preferred room type to avoid any disappointment.

I’m pleased you enjoyed Primo Bar, our great location and of course a great stay.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Recent participation in the Palace to Palace bike ride meant an early start from The Mall on a Sunday morning. Difficulties in transporting our tandem to London at that time, resulted in us cycling to London on the Saturday, to do the return trip on the Sunday as part of this fantastic event.
I booked the Park Plaza relatively late with a reasonable deal. We were probably the first guests to turn up in cycling Lycra (and I am not Lycra shaped....) on a tandem. The doorman did not turn a hair, and before we knew it our bike was safely stored and we were checking in. Javier was absolutely delightful, and could not have been more engaging, as we went through the check in process. Before we knew it we had refreshed (much to everyone's relief I am sure ) into the "normal" clothes from our panniers.our room was stylish, spotlessly clean, comfortable and luxurious. Installed in the executive lounge we enjoyed afternoon tea with great views of Big Ben.
I really would struggle to find fault with the whole experience. We enjoyed ourselves so much, it was a regret we had to be up and off early on the Sunday. What was due to be a quick and necessary stop, transformed the weekend into a fun and wonderful treat.we are planning a return trip - again by tandem, but allowing more time to enjoy the hotel. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa B,

Thank you for your review following your Palace to Palace bike ride, I trust you are now well rested.

My team and I are pleased to have provided such a great experience for you both and that you were able to have such a fun time with us.

I hope we can we can welcome you back when you can truly relax without the early start...just register to receive our newsletter for great deals on the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge website, where we also offer the Best Online Rate Guaranteed, subject to terms and conditions.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel is located in the heart of the city with a fabulous view of Big Ben. Centrally located you are close to everything London has to offer.
The rooms were beautiful, beds with memory foam toppers were very comfortable. Bathrooms were clean and everything had a modern vibe.
The staff were exceptional both at the front desk as well as the lounge. The house keeping staff were friendly and did a great job every day.
The pool and gym facilities were first rate, clean and well maintained. Overall an exceptional hotel with exceptional value, I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
The only complaint I have is the internet service in the room was not reliable. I was staying on the 11th floor and had a hard time getting a strong enough signal to FaceTime with my wife. On the lower floors (5 and below) the internet speed and connectivity was great so I did most of my work in the lounge.
Highly recommended hotel!

Room Tip: Choose a room on floor 5 or below for reliable internet service. Upper floors have better views of the city if you are not in an 'atrium' room, but the internet service is slow and intermittent.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear metta_bhavana,

Thank you for your review. We’re delighted you enjoyed your time with us in one of our very clean modern rooms.

Sorry to note the wifi issues, I’ll have that looked in to, but I’m pleased to note you were able to connect in our Executive Lounge.

Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

great location,2mins walk to big ben,the houses of parliament,plus 5mins walk to the london eye the beautiful rooms are quite , the bar and reception areas are done in fabulous decor, the entertainment in the hotel was amazing, we had a guy called wayne singing (marvin gaye songs) he was a brilliant singer, the food in the restaurant was really good value (lunchtime)
2 courses £11.00 the food was well presented full of taste and the portions were also good, the service was excellent, the staff in all areas were very good
this is a great hotel i highly recommend it

Room Tip: our room had no view on the13th floor VIP FLOORS(but unless you are going to in your room for long periods we found it not a problem YOU WILL PAY PER NIGHT FOR A ROOM WITH A VIEW
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks for your review and recommendation midyfudge, sounds like you had a great time with us and my team and I are delighted you enjoyed our hospitality.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The hotel was very modern and very comfortable. We bought the hot breakfast for the 8 days we stayed there. It was a great idea. Food was excellent and ate as much as we wanted. Service was very good, The help was well dressed and mannered. We had a studio with a king size bed and a separate living room that had an additional wide screen TV. Adult son slept on the sleeper sofa and it was comfortable. Bath room very modern and very clean.
I would stay there again. Great location, walking distance to Big Ben area.

Room Tip: Night club on first floor, everyone said take a room above the third floor. Drinks expensive at the night club..
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your review Knightfamilyphoenix, I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay with us in one of our Studio rooms and our central location .

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London.