“Excelente ubicación / Great location!”

Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Ranked #193 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Great location and beautiful view to the big ben.The room is small but have all the necesary for a tourist trip. Service is excellent! Very kind stuff, speaks english and perfect spanish. My wife and me will come back to this hotel... You will get what you pay...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marco L
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Thank you Marco L for your review and recommendation, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Hasham Soliman

Write a ReviewReviews (17,556)

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I am currently staying at room 811 and just called the operator. I asked her if there is a hotel doctor available and she said NO, asked her if she can give me the room number of our Captain and she answered me as if i just asked her a very annoying question. What kind of a guest relations person would treat a sick hotel guest like that? If she doesn't like answering calls and entertaining question from the guest its better if she would resign. I am very sick and became sicker just by talking to her.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MeAnn B
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear MeAnn B,

I know it has been a while since your visit and review, but I would like to thank you for your review, however, I am sorry you felt our Guest Services Agent was anything but helpful.

I am pleased to confirm that she was not denying you availability of a Doctor, but endeavoured to assist you and inform you of your options regarding a call out Doctor.

Again, apologies for any misunderstanding.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Try to always stay here when I'm in London. The hotel location is perfect for me and the views are great! I always receive great service. The staff are always a pleasure and I've been upgraded the last two times I've stayed, last time to a room with a roof terrace so can't complain! Elsemis travel sets in the suites are a nice touch.

The food in the hotel is excellent and the bar has a good atmosphere too. Also a great touch getting room service breakfast at no extra cost. I tend to like peace and quiet in the morning so always a bonus!

Must admit I am yet to grace the spa but this is purely because I would end up there every visit!

Great for business travellers and holidaymakers alike. So close to the sights, you'll have a stunning view of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament or the London eye from most rooms and transport isn't a problem. Right next to the station and walking distance from lots too.

Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

What a great review, thank you Lynne B for adding your 5 star review for our hotel, we're thrilled to be your favourite hotel when visiting London.

I hope you’ll make it to Mandara Spa on one of your visit, but you’re right as there’s more of those great Elemis products and great treatments too!

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I reviewed tis hotel earlier this week and stated it was a great location in Lodon. I inadvertantly gave it a one star rating. That was a mistake on my part. I really liked this hotel for the location, cleanliness, staff and breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for correcting your review star rating travelcrazy51 and of course for your kind review.

I hope we can welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great place, great location, great staff, tastiest breakfast!
We choose this place because it was near to the Westminster pier where our party boat arrived , so we could party as long as we want:)
And I'm so glad we stayed there! Everything was perfect, wish we could stay longer
Probably next time:)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mal2703

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My team and I are delighted you choose to stay with us and that you enjoyed a perfect stay.

We look forward to welcoming back for a longer stay soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had a business trip to Cambridge actually and after the business has done, we decided to go to London for kinda refreshing that's why we chose this hotel. We arrived at Wednesday afternoon and checked out on Friday May 9th 2014. we stayed here for 2 nights and 3 days. the location of this hotel makes u easy to reach some of London Landmarks like London Eye, Westminster Bridge and Big Ben only by walking for couple minutes, coz it is facing Big Ben. Actually we had a big problem for having kinda halal food but in the breakfast we luckily met a Philippine's generous waitress, her name is Zenaida. we asked for her whether we could have halal food, she finally offered us omelette with mushroom (best offer for us) after she tried her best effort to find others in the kitchen but couldn't find it. thanks to Zenaida.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rizal3003

Thank you for your review Rizal3003 and for choosing our hotel after your trip to Cambridge.

Thank you for your kind words for Zenaida and i am pleased she was able to assist you with your breakfast requirements.

I hope we can welcome you back on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Ideal location for sight -seeing and eating out in London. Very comfortable and relaxing with all the conveniences one might require and friendly and helpful staff. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank LSH L
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for your review and recommendation LSH L.