Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$299
US$169
US$153
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
London House Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$194
US$150
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$118
US$221
US$191
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$135
Agoda.com
18,404 results
All reviewsbig benlondon eyestudio roomiconic viewprimo barmodern hotelsouth bankbig hotelthe executive loungeexcellent locationsofa bedfantastic hotellounge areaan upgrademini bartube stationwestminster
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Chose the Park Plaza based on its amenities, location, and great reviews, and could not have been happier! The pool and gym were fabulous after a full day of sightseeing, and the room had every amenity we could have asked for. Special thanks to the fabulous concierge staff!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Pottsandcompany
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Loved everything about your review Pottsandcompany!

Thanks for sharing your great experience on TA and for your kind words for our Concierge team.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Wonderful experience!
Superb service, food and attention to detail, perfectly situated for a weekend break.
As I’m a Yorkshire lad born and raised I found the food and drinks to be little on the steep side as you would expect from a London hotel but still worth every penny.
Will be returning

Room Tip: Superior Double Room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thanks for your review peter b, what a pleasure to read that you had such a wonderful experience with us and that you will be returning.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

To make a long story short, I traveled from the US for a week in London, and despite many prior successful apartment rentals, my friends and I had one of those horrific experiences where we could not stay in the place we paid a lot of $$$ for.

Fast forward me frantically trying to find a place with running water... and I knew about the Park Plaza from a previous trip. Booked a room that could sleep 4 (I have to admit we were nervous if it could really sleep 4), and we headed over.

Walking in the front door was like a breath of fresh air. I can't quite describe the feeling we got as we erased the hellish night from before with the lobby decor. The room was just as good. A pull out couch with a TV in its own alcove, nice bathroom (running water!!) and a great bed with a second TV. It's exactly what we needed. The bar area was great too since we expected to have a full kitchen at our apartment, we were glad to have a sink and glasses for wine etc.

We had breakfast every morning at the hotel (got a deal for this). It was a nice selection though I am not sure if I would pay extra for it. The location was great as well, although it is definitely in the more touristy parts of London. The Westminster tube station is just down the street and you get a really iconic view of the London Eye as you walk over to it, so perhaps there is something to be said about staying in the touristy parts of the city.

I also really appreciated the extra plugs for US adaptors, saved us from having to share our one converter. I would stay here again for sure, although I am still hoping to redeem our apartment rental experience in London, so maybe on my shorter visits, as it is a pit pricey.

I would recommend staying here on first visits to London. It is perfect for the first-time traveler.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thanks for your review StellaCO and I’m pleased we were able to salvage your trip for you with one of our spacious, well equipped and comfy rooms.

Now you know where we are I hope we’ll be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Remember, we offer the Best Rate Online Guaranteed, subject to terms and conditions, so do register via the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge website to receive our newsletter with great offers and promotions.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a beautifully designed modern hotel adjacent County Hall and opposite the Palace of Westminster. Travel connections are obviously brilliant with both Waterloo and Westminster stations just a couple of minutes away.

Check-in was a bit slower than I would have expected, although there seemed to be plenty of staff. I took advantage of the room upgrade and it was definitely worth it. We stayed in room 723, a suite with a superb uninterrupted view across the river to the Palace of Westminster. It has plenty of room and was attractively decorated with a contemporary feel. There was a dining table, sofa-bed, chairs, desk and table, as well as a sink, microwave, Nespresso machine and plenty of cutlery and crockery. It felt very comfortable and I thought as a treat it was worth the extra. There is also an internet enabled TV in both the living and bedrooms. The sound insulation was also superb, making for a very peaceful night.

We had breakfast included, and you can take it in your room providing you hang your order on the door by 2am. It arrived dead on time and was excellent both days. It was great to eat breakfast in peace with a superb view. Late night room service was also excellent.

The Primo bar on the lounge level has plenty of live acts and if you like afternoon tea the 1WB lounge does a great job. We enjoyed the leisure complex each morning, which was both very relaxing and quiet. You'll find this in the basement of the hotel and is a superb little retreat included in the cost of your stay.

Let's be clear - this hotel is not cheap. You pay for the location, the view, and the quality. But as a bit of a treat for a couple of days in London it was a superb choice and I'd love to go back. I have very little to fault about the hotel and when I get some more cash together I'll be back for sure. Top class.

Room Tip: If you're on a short break, go for an upgrade to a suite - it's worth it!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
ParkPlazaWestminster, Manager at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Lambsie_the_Wanderer,

Thank you for your detailed review, we’re thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope you’ll get a chance to wander over again on one of your future travels. Don’t forget we offer the Best Online Rate Guaranteed, subject to terms and conditions, so do sign-up via the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge website to receive our newsletter with great offers and promotions.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Chose this hotel for its proximity to all central attractions. Fantastic views of Big Ben, Westminster Bridge and The Shard. Less than 5 minutes to the London Eye and the South Bank.
All staff extremely courteous, helpful and made you feel welcome. We upgraded to the Executive Lounge and were very impressed with its amenities, lovely to sit in the sun with a comfy chair to watch the world go by outside and enjoy afternoon tea or some canapés before going out to the theatre. Will definitely return.
Valet parking recommended and again valet staff courteous and addressed you by name each time .

Room Tip: Disability access room was excellent, especially good if you use a wheelchair.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for adding another 5 star review for our hotel lynn3198, we're thrilled you enjoyed our great iconic location and our friendly and helpful team.

Glad that you’ll be returning to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.