“Superb Greek restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I visited this Greek restaurant about 6.00 pm on Saturday 8th June 2014. Our waitress was called Marina who was excellent, friendly and efficient. Thwe had 3 course meal including a bottle of rose. We both ordered the Slovakia chicken with rice which was delicious. Overall,the experience was excellent and we would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank dwplucas

Reviewed 30 April 2014

The wonderful service could not be called into question, however the below average food was disappointing. The kebabs were dry, haloumi too salty and overall very bland. Shame, maybe time to change chef to produce some fresh, authentic food to go with the great front house service.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Meze is awesome - always use it as a backup but to be honest they are consistently high performing. Nice family, good food, never hard work. Pleasure going there.

1  Thank UkFloss
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Family run . Food very good value and service first class. Meze just kept coming and quality really good throughout.Recommended unreservedly.

1  Thank daddyjock
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I went to this restaurant with my wife new year, and the domadas where not fresh, these made my stomach very sick, and the lamb chops that they served where not fresh they where dry, and tasteless. They charged top class prices !
I will never go there again