Our second stay at the Pestana. Still impressed by the quality and service experienced here and will definitely return.
Couple of tips for other travellers:
(1) Catch 452 bus to Knightsbridge tube station to pick up Piccadilly line for Leicester Square and surrounding theatre area;
(2) Save yourself some money by not using taxi cabs contracted to hotel. They are double the cost of the usual black cabs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the 4* luxury Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & SPA and enjoy London's trendy development, Chelsea Wharf, nestled between scenic Battersea Park, the river Thames and iconic Battersea Power Station. 217 Spacious modern bedrooms all equipped with individual bath and shower facilities, including one and two bedroom suites and a private Club Lounge are located on the 11th floor. Our designer SPA offers guests a tranquil relaxation area including heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room with beauty treatment rooms for bespoke professional therapy. The Atlantico Restaurant & BAR and coffee lounge, provides guests with perfect menu options of light meals, speciality coffees, high tea & the popular "tapas buffet" table with Chef's menu choices for dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, PESTANA MANAGEMENT - Servicos de Gestao S.A., Lastminute, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pestana Chelsea Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel And Spa London