“Beautiful”

Pestana Chelsea Bridge
Ranked #161 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I am so impressed with this hotel! I was upgraded to the penthouse suite upon arrival and had a fantastic stay. Clean and beautiful rooms, fantastic customer service, great food. Would definately recommend and will be coming back soon!

2  Thank Aimee8919
There are newer reviews for Pestana Chelsea Bridge

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is an excellent hotel. Facilities are very good and staff couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Some distance from the underground (Victoria or sloane square) but otherwise very pleasant location. Would thoroughly recommend.

1  Thank Celtvistor
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Booked late weekend break, woooooooow woooow woo ow the hotel is beautiful was upgraded to a delux room , the pool was lovely my daughter went there twice in one day. Staff wonderful defo will be returning 5 star all the way

3  Thank Mich1975
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Have just enjoyed a lovely weekend at this hotel with female relations for a special birthday celebration & it was fantastic. Check in was really quick & efficient & as from January free wifi which is very good. The rooms are very spacious, we had rooms at the front of the hotel on the 5th & 6th floor, a twin deluxe & king size deluxe. You do get some noise from the aeroplanes coming in at times, unfortunately you are under a flight path at this hotel. The bed was one of the comfiest I have slept on at a hotel & brilliant pillows, for this reason alone I would return to the hotel. We ate in the restaurant on the 1st night, it is a limited menu but everything we ordered was delicious & reasonably priced. The breakfast was amazing, everything you could wish for & all delicious, although the bacon could have been cooked a bit more. The fresh orange juice was really tasty & poured at your table by the staff. We used the spa during the day & two of us had treatments. The spa itself is very warm which unfortunately makes the pool feel quite cool, it is also quite busy at times so not exactly relaxing. If they could it would be nicer if they could limit the numbers at times. The spa staff themselves are all very nice & professional. My sister had the spa 'best seller' treatment which was 90 minutes of massage, she was a little disappointed with the treatment as she said she felt cold throughout & that the music they played was just too
loud. I had the muscle melt massage which to left me disappointed, for some reason this only covered the back of my body when I was told it was the whole body, therefore we both we were shortchanged with the experience for the cost of the treatments. Overall the staff in the whole of the hotel are really accommodating & very polite. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank sparky1971
Reviewed 1 February 2014

From the moment we checked in (Thank you Pedro!) everyone was so friendly. Like actually genuine friendliness. I had nearly forgotten that people smiled in London!
Our room was spacious, the bed was very comfortable and the view of Battersea Power station was stunning, you could even see some iconic London attractions - Big Ben, the London Eye, the Shard, and if you are a cats/dogs lover - the famous Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.
Others have mentioned noise levels - originally we were given a room at the front of the hotel (the receptionist was concerned that we may be disturbed by train noise) but having seen the views in others reviews, I wanted a room at the back. Living in a big city and being used to ambient noise, the vague rumbles of the train (we were on the 8th floor) didn't disturb me.
Minor things that let it down (but only if I had to be picky) the shower was oddly small and the pool, again, is rather tiny. But the steam and sauna were very nice.
Overall, the price was very attractive and extremely good value for a 4 star hotel in plush Chelsea. I would honestly recommend it. I feel very relaxed after a couple of nights in the Pestana. Thank you!

Room Tip: We were on the 8th floor, at the back. If you want a stunning view, I would definitely pick a back r...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We have been going to this Hotel since it opened and have never been disappointed. On this occasion it was my daughter and myself taking my Mother for an 80th Birthday surprise. She was absolutely blown away by the hotel as we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite as our rooms were not ready and we needed to be at the theater for a matinee performance. We all had a great time and we will definitely be staying again throughout the year. All our thanks to great Staff.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel are quieter and a much better outlook.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn B
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Overall had a comfortable stay here. It's a new hotel and it offers really good value for money albeit it's a way to the tube. Having said that, the walk over Chelsea Bridge to Sloane Square is pleasant enough (even on a cold December morning) - and you see how the other half live! Only gripe is that I had pre-booked and the guy on reception tried to charge us more then the rate we'd pre-booked at...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business