Pestana Chelsea Bridge
US$215
US$188
galahotels.com
2,591 results
All reviewsbattersea parkbattersea power stationexercise bikesloane sqsauna and steam roomspa facilitiesmood lightinglovely hotelbus stophuge bedminute walkrooms are spaciousbooked this hotellondon hotelbreakfast was excellentlovely roomstayed for one night
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I stayed here for a few nights in July while visiting family.

The hotel is in a handy location with good bus links into London.

The room is of a very good standard with an extremely comfortable bed. The bathroom is spacious and nicely decorated.

The spa is an excellent visit and well worth popping in to.

There is a handy bar near reception for a night-cap on the way in.

The only minus I would say is that there is no free wi-fi which I would expect for a 4* hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have been twice in this hotel. You will find Spanish and Portuguese spoken staff who made us feel us more comfortable during our stay. The breakfast is full of things. It is calm and only half an hour walking from Victoria Train Station. You can go walking to Harrods or getting the underground in Sloane Square. Not very far form the hotel.
I ceelbrated my birthday there eating their fabolous Fish and Chips and a tasty brithday cake with brithday song included, all was a surprise.

Room Tip: A deluxe king room is the best option you can choose
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had to book this hotel at the last minute due to problems with an earlier booking for an apartment in London. Calling them from Sri-Lanka I thought the lady at reservations was rather curt and unfriendly, but I went ahead with the booking because I was pressed for time. However getting to the hotel close to midnight with my husband and three toddlers, I was pleasantly surprised. Lovely hotel, vey efficient check in. We stayed for a total of 5 days with two interconnecting rooms, and it was very comfortable . The hotel is well maintained, and all the staff we encountered with were extremely helpful. The location of the hotel is also really good, with the park( with a little zoo as well) right in front, where we enjoyed walks in the morning. Easy and quick connections to Central London with a bus-stop right in front of the hotel, so you do save a lot on taxi fares. Breakfast was good too and great value for money as kids breakfast is free. The negatives we encountered was that we chose to have dinner at the hotel restaurant one night , and the service was painfully slow! Also like another reviewer pointed out, I felt the blue lights in the bathrooms were rather garish.. but my little kids loved them ! :) We also wanted to use the swimming pool, but were told that kids were only allowed from around 11 am to 5 pm.. which did not suit our plans to explore London ! Would we return to the Pestana Chelsea again- Yes!

Room Tip: For families , the interconnecting rooms serve well as an apartment would, a little kitchen counter, 2 bathrooms , two bedrooms
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days with my girlfriend. It was a great few days in which the hotel was great. The staff were all friendly and willing to help. Particularly one lady who looked very happy to help in the spa. We had some bar snacks which were very nice. Although a couple of the bar staff seemed to be having a disagreement about some service, which obviously showed their passion, whoever they probably should have done it behind closed doors.
The room was fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing few days.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We booked this hotel due to a last minute decision to visit London. Expensive? yes but compared to the prices other hotels were charging we are very glad we went for the Pestana. From LGW it is an easy train ride to Battersea Park train station, a quick change at Clapham and then just 4 mins on another train to Battersea. From there a 10 min walk.
It is a 10 min walk to Sloane Square and the underground. So all in all very well connected transport wise.
Breakfast is great with plenty of choice, my only gripe was I had to ask a women to conduct her LOUD phone call, sitting next to us, to go elsewhere. Perhaps a request by the hotel to ask people to not use mobiles in the breakfast room would be pertinent!
Definitely worth staying here and would use the hotel again, they do have deals on their website.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family