Pestana Chelsea Bridge
Doubletree
US$305
US$274
  • Restaurant
Grand Royale London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$278
US$229
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$94
Orbitz.com
US$127
PremierInn.com
2,558 results
All reviewsbattersea parkbattersea power stationexercise bikesloane sqsauna and steam roomspa facilitiesmood lightinglovely hotelbus stophuge bedminute walkrooms are spaciousbooked this hotellondon hotelbreakfast was excellentlovely roomstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I usually have the problem when travelling to London to find a decent quality accommodation in London with easy access to the city. Pestana is definitely one of them!
This is a very modern hotel, with relatively large rooms furnished to high standards. It is in a great location for families as this is just opposite Battersea Park. It is also ideal for Business travellers. We took a cab from Euston station, which "only cost" around 30 GBP - as 6 of us were travelling, it was significantly cheaper and more practical then using the tube. Specially, because there is no tube station nearby. However Battersea park train station is walking distance. Also, the Wi-Fi is included in the price and works very well even in the Hotel room, so you can catch up on emails in the privacy of your room.
The only downfall for me was the breakfast, for 15 GBP the selection was a disappointment. At this time I only stayed 1 night in the Hotel, so did not have the time to try the SPA facilities, but will do it next time for sure.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking to Battarsea park, which was quiet, some of my colleagues were on the other side of the hotel and they said that side was a bit noisy. I recommend to ask for a room as high up as possible.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My friend and I stayed there for two nights - when we arrived I asked if we could have a view over London, this was no trouble and we were given a room overlooking the work going on at Battersea and a view over London, which was ideal for us. There was no iron in the room, we contacted room service and one was delivered immediately. The room was clean the bathroom plently big enough. Battersea park is just opposite the hotel. Our price included a free continental breakfast, which I have to say was not great, but adequate - the staff were very efficient and friendly, and the orange juice kept flowing.
We didn't have time to use the spa as we ran out of time but both looked very good.
I also left an item of clothing behind and when I contacted the hotel, this was found for me and kept until it could be collected for me. Excellent service in my view.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed for two nights and this hotel was brilliant. The room was lovely and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We ate and drank at both the bar and the restaurant and both we great; fabulous food and wine. We didn't use the gym or spa just because we ran out of time but both looked very nice. The only slight negative is the closest underground station is a 15 - 20 minute walk away to get around however would I definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed one night with two kids and called the room service to order us a dinner. I have been told over the phone " sorry madam I'm busy with another customer I will give you a call later"
What is that kind of service ?
After I finally got the food I was not allowed to put it on the room number and needed to pay straight away ( it disturbed our dinner as I had to wait till the guy will go downstairs to bring a card machine to pay)..??!!!
I never had such an experience before in my life!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank inna2241
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel is just average in my opinion. The bed was not very comfortable and the room was small. On the plus side the room service food was actually was pretty good. The hotel is clean and modern and not far from most attractions in London. There's a small market/café located within walking distance from the hotel. I asked the front desk assistant to put me in a room facing the park, not the back of the hotel which faces train tracks. They accommodated my request with no problems. The bathroom was nice with a shower and a separate bathtub. The bathroom also had "mood lighting" (a blue light which you can turn off if you don't like it). I heard no noise from the street and the room had blackout curtains. Other than the uncomfortable bed and small room (I purchased the "family room" so I expected it to be larger) the hotel isn't bad. Although, when I return to London I'll be staying somewhere else.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the train tracks
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple