“Amazing experience thanks to Pierpaolo”
Review of Gloria

Price range: US$17 - US$49
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed 23 October 2019

Was an amazing breakfast! I enjoyed the warm environment, the waiters were really nice. Especially Pierpaolo had a perfect customer service. He made my day.
I will definitely come back!
I strongly recommend this Restaurant and i am italian so i can assure the food is good.
You can also take pictures to the plates that are instagramable:)

1  Thank Debora R
Write a reviewReviews (899)

Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

Last night my 3 friends and I visited this restaurant. Due to c2c trains being down then greater anglia having delays I was over an hour late. The restaurant let my friends stay there slowly eating their starter waiting for me! Good service and well looked after from the start. The mains were good I had the giant meatballs and the only thing I can say is that they put the parmesan on before it arrives at your table (and not shown on the menu). A small issue for me as I dont really like cheese but I mean - who goes to a traditional Italian if you dont like cheese? My own fault really!
Giorgio was a great host. Nothing was too much, we didn't feel rushed and the food portion sizes were fantastic. I liked the decor too.
We stayed for starter, main and dessert. The nutella pizza dessert was tasty and a great portion, we shared it between 2 of us. We even had a glass of dessert wine each which was lovely.
Overall, great service in a nice environment and good food. I will come back! They really do care about service here.

2  Thank haron91
Reviewed 22 October 2019

Walked in and walked out. Looked forward to having dinner later at this restaurant we have heard rave reviews about. We were walking by from a meeting in the afternoon and thought we'd pop in to ask about dinner service. As soon as you walk in the door, there is a hostess stand, and the woman at the podium just looked at me blankly when I walked in instead of saying hello. I had to greet her first and I asked her how she was. Asked about when they reopened for dinner service and she was unfriendly and monotone when replying and didn't offer to book us in, or anything, or just . Not impressed, and not a nice first impression. We said our thanks and left, NOT to return a few hours later. (The petite woman at the front in black with and dark black hair, FYI.) Sorry Gloria, turned off beyond return. :(

1  Thank JennK21
Reviewed 22 October 2019

Beautiful lunch today from Gloria with all my family.
excellent service.
Thanks to Pierpaolo who took care of us and my children

1  Thank richardburns70
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Fantastic food, wine and service. Warm atmosphere and charming decor. Tricky to get a table for dinner if you don’t get there early (we got in on our third time of trying) but it’s well worth the effort.

Date of visit: September 2019