Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience
Review Highlights
The best so far!

The entire experience was brilliant! From the moment we walked in we felt we had been transported... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2020
sanjaylimbachya
via mobile
Fantastic

Had a fantastic time. Didn’t want it to end. Staff were amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone... read more

Reviewed 23 April 2020
siancoventry
Billericay, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$124.33
from US$81.49
from US$49.03
from US$20.95
More Info
All reviews virtual reality themed bar live action motion sickness real actors hot air balloon hg wells balloon ride musical version immersive theatre head sets minute break special effects brilliant actors their roles christmas present brilliant experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

My dad and I visited this place on Saturday 25th of January. From start to finish I was blown away by everything. The staff were fantastic and while they obviously do the same thing a lot with other tours every single member of staff treated us as it was the first time. The mixture between walking between rooms and meeting “the cast” and the VR headsets which make you feel as if you’re actually there was perfect. Even going through a bar half way through for a quick drink. Loved the room where you need to fly down the slide watching my 60 year old dad fly down a slide was hilarious. I could gush all day about the place and I’ve already started making plans form coming back in the summer. I would love to mention everyone by name but I only managed to get Freya & Berra who were just lovely. Well Done!

1  Thank K4014RVdebbiew
LayeredRealityUK, Guest Relations Manager at Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It looks like you had quite the adventure. We will pass on your kind words to those particular team members. Thanks for the 5 stars! Come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. This is one of the best things I have ever done. What an experience, the actors were amazing, the effects fantastic and of course the music is as good as ever. You have got to do this

3  Thank Kent_chap

Wow, what a review! It’s reviews like these that make us very proud of what we do. Thank you for all your kind words. We hope you return to fight the martians with us again.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

This was a wonderful experience, it's a must for anyone that is not only a fan of Jeff Wayne's musical but War of the Worlds. The V.R technology is very impressive. We went after spending the morning and early afternoon touring H.G Wells related sites in Woking including his house and The Sand Pits on Horsell Common. I don't wish to spoil anything so I suggest you should get up and go should the opportunity arise, I know I will return should I get the chance.

2  Thank jaybP6180IG

Thank you for reviewing our experience. It’s great to hear that you had such a fun time with us. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2020 via mobile

Had a fantastic day great experience, superb actors and staff, great service and value for money, will go again,

2  Thank alant547

You survived! Thanks for the review. We agree with your comments entirely. Your kind words are much appreciated. Please tell all your friends about us and we hope you return for another adventure.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

After reading other reviews, I was expecting at least a 9. After doing it I got a 12. Was sooo much better than I could of imagined. If you’re a war of the worlds fan this experience is not to be missed, I kid you not.
Big thanks to Lewis and Eddie at front desk.
Need to do this again lol
Graham

2  Thank Gba185

Wow, what a review! A 12! Thank you so much. This really is a lovely review of our experience. We will pass on your kind words to those particular team members. We hope you return to visit us again soon.