Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience
Review Highlights
The best so far!

The entire experience was brilliant! From the moment we walked in we felt we had been transported... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2020
sanjaylimbachya
via mobile
Fantastic

Had a fantastic time. Didn’t want it to end. Staff were amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone... read more

Reviewed 23 April 2020
siancoventry
Billericay, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$124.33
from US$81.49
from US$49.03
from US$20.95
More Info
All reviews virtual reality themed bar live action motion sickness real actors hot air balloon hg wells balloon ride musical version immersive theatre head sets minute break special effects brilliant actors their roles christmas present brilliant experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

If you think this is a dull and boring experience then think again.
I attended this venue and from reception to the very start of the experience I was excited.
As soon as you walk through those doors your transported back in time and travel through the common to London and beyond.
The music and actors plus the virtual reality sequences throughout this explosion on your senses will put you right into the firing line of the Martians so prepare yourselves.
Fantastic from start to finish but one word of caution? Join in and react with the players and you will definitely enjoy this trip through Jeff Wayne’s war of the worlds and leave being a survivor of the destruction of the alien invasion.

1  Thank markpG4502BI
LayeredRealityUK, Guest Relations Manager at Jeff Wayne's The War of The Worlds: The Immersive Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Thanks for the review, we’re glad you survived! We're delighted to see that you had a great time during your visit. It's great to see you enjoyed all the Layered Reality elements. Please check out our website for upcoming experiences.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

I thought this experience was amazing. It really is an attack on all senses that results in your mind being blown! I am a jeff Wayne TWoTW fan and I really didn't know what to expect. When I booked it I hesitated because it seemed a little expensive and I love TWoTWs and didn't want to be disappointed but I had no reason to fear. It is worth every penny. It felt true to the album and it blew my expectations out of the water. It is exciting and entertaining, funny and touching. The actors were brilliant and helped to transport you to a different world and time. The technology was fantastic. I personally cannot find a fault. I loved every minute of it and so did my wife who doesn't know TWoTWs. It is one of those experiences you can't stop talking and thinking about. I want to savour it all. I would recommend this experience whether you are familiar with the album or not. But if you are a fan you cannot afford to miss it!

1  Thank 647fayj

Wow, what a review! We're delighted to see that you enjoyed our experience. Please tell all your friends about us and we hope you return for another adventure.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

My dad and I visited this place on Saturday 25th of January. From start to finish I was blown away by everything. The staff were fantastic and while they obviously do the same thing a lot with other tours every single member of staff treated us as it was the first time. The mixture between walking between rooms and meeting “the cast” and the VR headsets which make you feel as if you’re actually there was perfect. Even going through a bar half way through for a quick drink. Loved the room where you need to fly down the slide watching my 60 year old dad fly down a slide was hilarious. I could gush all day about the place and I’ve already started making plans form coming back in the summer. I would love to mention everyone by name but I only managed to get Freya & Berra who were just lovely. Well Done!

1  Thank K4014RVdebbiew

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It looks like you had quite the adventure. We will pass on your kind words to those particular team members. Thanks for the 5 stars! Come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Absolutely amazing. This is one of the best things I have ever done. What an experience, the actors were amazing, the effects fantastic and of course the music is as good as ever. You have got to do this

3  Thank Kent_chap

Wow, what a review! It’s reviews like these that make us very proud of what we do. Thank you for all your kind words. We hope you return to fight the martians with us again.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

This was a wonderful experience, it's a must for anyone that is not only a fan of Jeff Wayne's musical but War of the Worlds. The V.R technology is very impressive. We went after spending the morning and early afternoon touring H.G Wells related sites in Woking including his house and The Sand Pits on Horsell Common. I don't wish to spoil anything so I suggest you should get up and go should the opportunity arise, I know I will return should I get the chance.

2  Thank jaybP6180IG

Thank you for reviewing our experience. It’s great to hear that you had such a fun time with us. Please come back and visit us again soon.