“Wow what a gem ✨”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Reserve with OpenTable
La Famiglia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,412 of 27,042 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$92 - US$92
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous evening and amazing food will certainly be returning , The staff couldn’t do enough for us . Simply fabulous !!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

portions and a great welcome from the Italians make for a delightful evening in Chelsea.
Prices are very reasonable and the waiting staff polite and friendly. i had their large lamb steak which was quite delicious ,washed down with a medium priced Chianti. Excellent .!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We booked 'La Famiglia' on a Friday night by contacting the restaurant direct, it was showing no availability on 'Open table'. As we were meeting my son after dinner, we took a chance and arrived about 20 minutes early and there was no problem in seating us. The back garden area was already busy when we entered, and by the time we left at 8.45pm, the whole restaurant was buzzing. The crowd is typically 'Chelsea' but that was fine as everyone was out for good food and fun and that was exactly what we got. Mid priced for an Italian restaurant, the food was, indeed, delicious. Wine is very reasonably priced and we had a pleasant house white and a bottle of Chianti, light and refreshing. I started with the aubergine, tomato and parmesan, oven baked - it was superb, I would have it again without hesitation. My wife opted for an Italian bean salad and was equally happy whilst my daughter went with tuna carpaccio - again declared excellent. My daughter and wife opted for another starter as a main as they wanted pasta, but not too big a portion. Both pastas were very good indeed. I went with an old favourite, calves liver, pan fried with sage and it was perfect, soft and delicate, accompanied by a portion of sautéed potatoes. The total bill came in at just over £50 a head, including service and was excellent value for the quality and atmosphere we experienced. I can see why 'La Famiglia' is a highly regarded local restaurant and even though it is at the far end of King's Road just off World's End, I would certainly head there again - superb!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner in the conservatory, back of the restaurant, the front is a bit quieter. This was the first time visiting, I will definitely be back as it has a good ambience, very busy. They are all very friendly and welcoming. The food was again a match to the great atmosphere, all freshly made and very yummy.

1  Thank Lizbeth G
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I have visited frequently as I really enjoy the food and atmosphere. It really feels like a local Italian restaurant and is always busy which creates a 'buzz.' The menu is extensive with great options and variety. Similarly there is a good choice of wine and the waiting staff are friendly and add to the charm of the restaurant.

I have, however, given it 4 out of 5 simply because the prices are high. Whilst it is certainly enjoyable, the food does not quite match the prices but I would probably attribute this to its location in Chelsea and the clientele.

Worth a visit.