“Excellent - amazing massage”
Review of Sanook Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sanook Spa
Ranked #180 of 331 Spas & Wellness in London
“Excellent - amazing massage”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

I booked this spa on red letter days for my mums 50th birthday, and had the most amazing day. We recieved a warming welcome as soon as we arrived by cery and jo and after being helpful and caring throughout the day then provided us with a lovely massage assuring we were happy with the pressure at all times. Overall we had an amazing day including our afternoon tea which was scrumpious and I couldn't praise the two young girls more. Thanks girls!

london
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent value... Because I had a groupon!”
Reviewed 1 March 2013 via mobile

I had a 45 minute massage and used the pool at Sanook. Great location in town, friendly staff, extremely clean, nice treatment room (i was alone in a double so it felt more spaceous than you often get) and the pool was nice although small (then again it's a spa so you can't expect Olympic sized)

I thought the value was excellent but that's because I had a groupon and paid £45. On groupon the full price is listed as £110, if I'd paid that I'd have been fairly disappointed - well I wouldn't have paid that for a 45 minute massage for a start!

So the verdict... If you get a cheap deal then go for it but I wouldn't pay £110 for it!

1 Thank rj w
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A nice treat.”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I booked the spa through a Groupon deal for a friends birthday. I had read the reviews on Trip advisor. I wasn't expecting a 5* spa,but our massages were very good. Given by Cerys and Jo.
It was a very pleasant few hours. It is on the small side,but we were lucky to be the only ones there at the time. The spa most probably needs a little up dating.Our towels and gowns were laundered and our slippers new. We were very pleased.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Misswish
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spa treatments at Sanook”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Felt in need of a treat so booked a couple of treatments - one for an eyebrow shape and tint plus lashes and eye recovery and one a 45 minute massage focussing on a very knotty back. I was looked after brilliantly by Jo for both treatments. It is rare to get exactly the pressure you ask for with a back massage but she took trouble to find out what pressure I wanted (very firm!!) and delivered exactly what was needed. I shall defintely be going again - especially as it was extremly good value for the West End.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Jenny C
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

A friend and i booked this to celebrate her birthday. We booked the travelzoo deal, inc 60 min treatment and afternoon tea.
I had natallie do a fantastic full body massage, thank you natallie ! Not rushed, perfect pressure, very relaxing. To improve, make room slightly warmer and a nice smelling candle would be an extra touch.
Afternoon tea was lovely, especially the scones !
Ok spa area very small, but a massage and tea in london make this fantastic value for money ! - We will return.

Visited June 2012