All reviews laundry room lots of lovely touches recommend room vending machine great bed room was lovely and clean great night sleep quiet street home away from home small kitchen tube station weekend break little touches walk in shower pubs and restaurants perfect stay piccadilly line
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Ok so I stayed here for one night in October for business. When I arrived I had to go over the road to 109 to get my code for the front door. The man at 109 was lovely and very helpful.
You get one code for the front door and a separate code for your room. Once inside the front door there is a vending machine in the hallway selling snacks, water and even charging cables. There are also lifts to the other floors.
I stayed in room 8. My room was great. It had a small kitchen area with 2 hobs, kettle, toaster, fridge and convection oven/microwave. There was even a little basket of snacks, tea, coffe and milk. The double bed was so comfy and warm with lovely pillows. There was a nice bathroom with a great shower and gorgeous fluffy towels.
This place was great, good value for money and a nice alternative to the usual hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lamington109, General Manager at room2 Hammersmith, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Hi Zoe M,
Thank you for your review!
I am so pleased to read that you had a nice stay and that you met our helpful staff!
It is great to read that you liked your studio and its equipment. We would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We decided to book here as its only 9 mins walk from the Hammersmith Apollo, and we are glad we did.
They are comfortable, clean and quiet apartments with everything you could want. Plenty of information, a good size TV, radio on chill station for when you arrive, clean towels and an incredibly comfortable bed.
The only complaint is part of the toilet flush didn't work and a few lights couldn't be turned on. Otherwise a very impressive apartment and we will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lamington109, General Manager at room2 Hammersmith, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Hi JN_hampshire,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
I am so pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay and that you will be back! It is great to read that you were happy the equipment and the location! We would love to see you again in the nearest future. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need to make a new booking for any upcoming show in the Apollo and let us know your preferences.

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Funky studio in a lovely quiet part of Hammersmith...but close enough to experience the local amenities.
Apartment was well furnished and very clean, providing everything you could possibly need,with the choice of clean towels etc. Lovely comfortable bed with clean sheets, brilliant shower and a cute little kitchenette with tea/coffee etc. Also, plenty of utensils should you want to cook yourself.
Our window didn’t seem to lock properly...(maybe we were doing something wrong?)...and the room felt a bit chilly on an evening, with the radiator still not giving out much heat on its maximum number. We were situated on the ground floor, next to the lift...so heard everyone coming and going...not good if your a light sleeper...but we didn’t mind.
We would definitely use these rooms again as we felt the price was reasonable for the area, rooms were very comfortable and they were extremely central for our needs. A great find.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi nurse4cherry,
Thank you so much for your review!
I am so pleased to read that you describe Room2 as a brilliant find!
I am also glad to read that you liked the design, decoration and the area. Our maintenance team will check the windows, however please let us know if you need any assistance on your next stay, you can just give a call and we will assist you within minutes.
We would love to see you again.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Fabulously unique hotel and prime location on beautiful Hammersmith Grove. Service was great too. I will definitely be a repeat customer and highly recommend Room 2 Hammersmith! The pubs and eateries nearby were also lovely and very welcoming.Room 2 Made our trip to London one to remember. Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lamington109, General Manager at room2 Hammersmith, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Hi smuir817546,
Thank you for your positive feedback!
I am pleased to read that you had a lovely stay in Room2 Hammersmith! I am glad to read that you enjoyed the location and all the amenities it has to offer. We would love to see you again on your next trip to create new memories!

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I had booked with lamington but provided with room 2 accommodation. Room was good size and a short walk from Hammersmith Broadway. Clean & comfortable with minor niggles ie tv channels not tuned in, very hot & blind didn’t go up.Despite this the stay was good & I would consider booking again if I needed to stay in this area.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Compass73266,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!
I am so pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay. It is great to read that you were happy with the size of the apartment and the location. I will pass your comments regarding the tv and the blind to our maintenance department so that we can check this immediately We would love to see you again in the nearest future. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need to make a new booking.