W London Leicester Square
US$258
US$191
Priceline
2,125 results
All reviewsspectacular roomcool corner roommirrored doorsbliss productsspg platinumwow suiteshower and toilettrendy hotelhotel barfirst floorpiccadilly circuswest endregent streetan upgradecentral locationafternoon teamini bar
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Modern, stylish and in the middle of the action. Expensive but worth the price.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank travellingspaniards2
Reviewed 25 September 2011

This is the best hotel in London without doubt and I visit a lot owning my own head hunting company recruiting within the 5* hotel market within London. Exquisite is a word I rarely use, however exquisite is the only word that comes to mind in describing this hotel. I would like to point out that This hotel is not a client of mine but never the less I would proudly say without a doubt that it is something special, not just a great London hotel but holds its own on a global level - World Class!!!!! I want to highlight in particular the Service from Arian (Ari) and Ania who were simply fabulous and went beyond any call of duty to help me and My party in particular Ari who organised a car early hours in the peak of the a Saturday night out in west end as if we were royalty. I am very hard to please admittedly and often find it easy to compare hotels to something better somewhere else I’ve stayed. Not this time I was blown away by whole experience in particular the service. This hotel really is W for WOW!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
DenneDempsey, General Manager at W London Leicester Square, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2011

Hi Damien,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at W London. It is so nice to receive such high praise from you.

I am very glad to hear that you were well looked after by our Welcome Ambassadors. I will be sure to pass on all your comments to Ari and he will certainly over the moon to hear this.

See you next visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2011

We stayed at the W for three days in mid September. The trip was business but for me, pleasure. The W is very well located close to shops and restaurants. The room - the corner room - was comfortable and very quiet. Very beautiful room and so funky. The gym facilities were perfect with great equipment and very clean. The food was also very good. What made our stay super special though is Joshua Brown, the Head Concierge at the W. He arranged so many things for us in such a short period.....he is just a gem...give him a promotion....he arranged for all our restaurants (he managed to squeeze us in in various posh rest which were just extremely good), he got us in a movie premiere Real Steel with Hugh Jackman in the flesh, we even walked the blue carpet, he also managed to get a lost item for me from Heathrow, no easy task. Taxi, points of interest, how to get to...Josh did it all and all with so much passion. Josh was not just great, he is the type of person that knows how to treat his guests so special - Josh makes the W such a great place to go to. We have gone on several occasions to the W in MTL and we always have got great service...but this time thanks to Josh`s extra attention, he made our stay so memorable and we will always go with the W chain and recommend it especially to anyone going to London but also to anyone going anywhere in the world. Congrats Josh....

Just a few honorable mentions. Filippo Pino was also very helpful to us. He helped us with our Italian portion of our trip which was very good. Grazie Pino....

Vivienne, the head hostess was also such a great girl...she got us in in a few good parties...she has such a bubbly personality she is just made to do better stuff...

All and all, a great stay and wonderful service...I recommend it to anyone...please ask for Josh when you get there.....

Room Tip: All the rooms there are great....we liked the corner so you get light from both sides
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business

Dear Pololuca,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at W London Leicester Square. I am very pleased to hear that your experience was so positive.

We are very happy to have Josh as our Head Concierge as he is a great asset to the hotel and am very glad to hear that he made your trip so special.

I hope we can welcome you back to W London in future.

Reviewed 23 September 2011

This place is amazing, I have been lucky enough to stay twice since it opened a few months ago and the experience was the same both times - wonderful! The staff, the look of the place, the rooms, the cocktail bar and the restaurant are all top notch and to top it all you walk out the front door and you are right in the middle of London. However your room is quiet and spacious and you would never guess you could get something so central for the cost. It is not cheap but to me it is well worth the extra pennies just for the experience. The decor blows you away, even the toiletries are nice!! If you fancy a treat I would highly recommend the W and make sure you go for cocktails

Room Tip: They are all great but you can upgrade to overlook the square.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Hi Olive,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at W London. I am really pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.

It is great that you enjoyed our central location and that our friendly staff looked after you well.

I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed some of our fabulous cocktails.

See you again soon.

Kevin

Reviewed 20 September 2011

We had a very busy, but short stay at the W Leicester Square for two nights in late Sept. I'm sitting in the Suite typing this Review.

We would rank it right up there with other top W Hotels around the world including W Taipei and W Hong Kong. You feel like you're in the centre of the city (literally) and from a design/luxury perspective.

Reminder that Leicester Square and Picadilly Circus are noisy at the best of times and this is certainly NOT a hotel for those looking for tranqulity and quiet. Also Leicester Square is being renovated for the London 2012 Games, so lots of construction going on during the day. Also Spice Market (the restaurant on ground floor), can be very noisy if there are parties - we were here during Fashion week, so all the gliterati were out in full force.

To that end, the Welcome Manager, Rupa Deora helped to make our stay fabulous. The Lounge was surprisingly intimate and both cool and friendly plus a nice place to take breakfast. The art/design and wonderful books were readily accesible.

If you can afford to stay in the Centre of London, you can't do much better than this hip and young stylish hotel.

Do ask for upgrade to their Suites particularly the Wow Suite which we made wonderful use of.

We will definitely be staying here on our next visit to London.

Room Tip: Ask for the Suites facing Leicester Square...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
DenneDempsey, General Manager at W London Leicester Square, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2011

Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at W London. It is amazing to receive such a glowing review and I am very glad that we are one of your favourite hotels.

I am very happy that you were well looked after by Rupa, our Welcome Office Manager. She is an asset to our team and I know she will be delighted to hear your comments.

It is also great to hear that you loved our fantastic Wow suite and its unique design concept.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit to London.