“Neat and clean rooms.”

H10 London Waterloo
Ranked #199 of 1,078 Hotels in London
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 5 days during my first-ever trip to London. Check in was effortless and the room was clean and comfortable. My biggest complaint is that there was a good deal of noise in the hall, amplified by a large space between my door and the floor leading to the hall. Stuffing a towel in the gap solved the issue. The full breakfast buffet (which I chose to pay extra for) was excellent but the lines to get in were a bit long and time-consuming.

Room Tip: Sleep quality was compromised by the noise in the hallway.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo.

I am pleased to hear that you had a comfortable time at the hotel and that you enjoyed our breakfast, as we strive to provide the best service possible.

I am sorry to hear about the noise you encountered and I have passed on this information on to the relevant departments to ensure that we find ways to resolve this issue.

Paul Wongartorn

Write a ReviewReviews (3,309)

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The hotel is very nicely decorated and all facilities are new and clean

The view from the rooms over the city are great, especially at night

The rooms are spacious with a good shower and bathroom, and have comfortable beds

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Sarah-J-S83
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo.

I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be stylish and comfortable, as we strive to provide our guests with the most relaxing of stays and we are please to have met your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed for two nights at a special offer price. It's a good hotel. Really comfy bed. Lovely. Probably would not have wanted to pay normal price though, to be honest. It's my third time there, so they must be doing something right. Did not have the hotel breakfast - £18 a time, far too rich for me, I'm afraid. Found decent places to eat nearby though. Had a 12th floor room - top floor - which was a bit on the small side but perfectly fine. Small signs of wear in the room but still quite stylish. Why are hotels not leaving enough milk/sugar for drinks? Views to the Shard and City were a bonus. Staff really good, really helpful. Welcome drink of fizz idea was great but couldn't accept because it was only just after lunchtime and had a meeting later. Disappointingly, flowers in reception are plastic!

Room Tip: Not sure I can add much here of any help. Every time I've stayed has been fine.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo.

I am pleased to hear that this is your third visit at the hotel and that you enjoyed the views over the Shard and the City. We strive to provide our guests with the best possible experiences during their stay and I am happy that we have met up to your expectations.

Thank you once again for your comments, and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed at the hotel for 3 days for a very special occasion - my partners 30th. The hotel was nice but the biggest failure was the staff and the lack of good customer service. The lighting in our room blew on the second night. It took them 2 HOURS to respond to us and we were left in the dark for even longer waiting for the issue to be resolved. I took my complaint up with the manager who consistantly ignored me, didnt answer any of my questions and refused to take any of my calls. After 5 months of trying to get hold of him they offered me another room however as this was a special occasion they knew i couldnt take them up on the offer as I wasnt going back to London anytime. They were IGNORANT, had NO customer service skills, POOR response times, a total LACK of empathy. They pretty much took my money and ran. So so dissappionted as the hotel was nice and so was the cleaning staff.

Room Tip: Make sure that you get a room that functions!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tracie r
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience at the H10 London Waterloo Hotel. We strive to provide the highest level of service to all our guests, and I am disappointed to hear about what has happened during your visit. We have taken this information on board and we will ensure that all the points you have mentioned are rectified with immediate effect.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Wonderful hotel. Great location with a short stroll to waterloo. Great staff great rooms and wonderful view of the london city line! Only down side is the beds are not to great but its not like they are terrible. Just a little worn out. Great breakfast too !

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback during your recent visit to the H10 London Waterloo.

I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful time at the hotel and that you found the staff and the breakfast to be great, as we strive to provide the highest level of service to all our guests.

Thank you for the comments regarding the beds. We have passed this information on to our housekeeping team who will ensure this is improved for future guests.

We hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We booked two rooms as base for event in London for ourselves and parents. They took early delivery of some flowers and put in room for our arrival, and let us check in a little earlier to fit with our schedule. Breakfast was a nice selection of classic continental, english + Spanish twist. Rooms were comfy with good shower + great views all round of centre of London. I'd recommend H10 to friends and look to stay there again for a central London weekender!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the H10 London Waterloo.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great time at the hotel and that it met up to your expectations. We strive to provide the highest level of service and breakfast to all our guests and we are pleased to have achieved this during your stay.

We hope to see you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Clean, modern hotel with extremely polite and attentive staff. Rooms are small but don't feel cramped. Floor to ceiling windows create a sense of space. A lovely roomy bathroom is a treat. The breakfast is a big step up from traditional English - the Spanish touch is welcome. Not a far walk from Waterloo and Southwark stations but I was glad that the buses could take me almost to the door of the hotel - at night the area feels a little empty. However, there are some absolutely fantastic restaurants less than 5 min walk and a small super market right up the street which can be great for picking up snacks. The lobby has a nice selection of reading material and computers if you didn't bring your own. The free Wifi is always a plus but having to get a new code everyday is a drag. A few tech bumps with door keys and outlets but not deal breakers and I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: I liked the corner rooms overlooking St. George Circus. I am always a fan of higher is better in el...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachel M
H10HLW, Guest Relations Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay at the H10 London Waterloo.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all our services, from the room standards to our lovely breakfast. We love our little touches, such the Spanish twist of our gastronomy.

We are trying to improve our free wifi connection, increasing the capacity of the network, in order to get longer logins. Please accept our apologies if the one day passes were a bit annoying for you.

Thanks again for your feedback and for your intentions to come back to our hotel.

Miguel Magdalena