H10 London Waterloo
US$213
US$188
galahotels.com
3,447 results
All reviewslondon eyespanish chainlambeth northold victhe imperial war museumon arrivalrooftop barwelcome drinkfloor to ceiling windowscity viewmodern hotelbreakfast was amazinghigh floorcoffee machineexcellent hoteldeluxe roommini bar
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Was overall very pleased with this great find. Very modern & stylish hotel in Waterloo. Short walk to either Lambeth North or Waterloo Underground Stations. Disappointed not to be offered complimentary cava that everyone else seemed to receive! Mishap with the room on check - despite request for a twin share room & follow up email to confirm prior to arrival (we are 2 ladies sharing) room was a double. After a wait of approx 1/2 hour, was moved to another room with not as nice views or natural light. Then was told there is an additional cost of £30 per night for the second person! Surely for the error they would have considered waiving that fee?! But overall, really lovely hotel, which I would recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chichilina
H10HLW, Guest Relations Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thanks for sharing your experience at the H10 London Waterloo hotel.

We are glad to know that you like the hotel overall and the style of the rooms. Thank you for recommend us to your friends and relatives.

I am sorry to hear that there was a misunderstanding with your booking about the occupancy of the room.

Please accept our apologies if we did not offer you the welcome drink. We will remind all the staff to ensure that all our guests are asked about that upon arrival.

We appreciate all your comments, they help us to improve our service.

Miguel Magdalena

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a 2 night last minute stay at this hotel.

We were impressed as soon as we arrived. The staff at the reception were very friendly and helpful. We arrived earlier than our check-in time to see if we could leave our bags at the hotel while we went off exploring London - the lady at the check in desk said she would check to see if our room was ready for early check-in, which is was. We were also offered complimentary welcome drinks and nibbles, as were all arriving guests. I thought this was a lovely idea, and it made us feel incredibly welcome.

We had a city view room on the 12th floor looking over to The Shard. The room was very clean and comfortable, with a truly amazing view.

We had a meal at the hotel restaurant - Three O Two - I would definitely recommend all guests experience this wonderful restaurant. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming and polite, explaining the menu and recommending dishes. I had the tagliatelle and my fiancé had the suckling pig - both dishes were absolutely delicious! We had breakfast at this restaurant each morning too and we were so impressed at the quality of the food. Breakfast here is a must!

During our stay we also had cocktails at the hotel bar, made for us by a very talented and friendly bar tender. It was the best Cosmopolitan I have ever tasted!

I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel, all the staff we encountered were friendly, helpful and always polite. The hotel itself is clean and modern, in a great location, within walking distance of restaurants and Waterloo Station, with wonderful views over the city.

My fiancé and I hope to return to this gorgeous hotel one day.

Thank you to all at H10 for making our 2 night stay so relaxing and special.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Loubeth_12
H10HLW, Guest Relations Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback regarding your recent stay at the H10 London Waterloo.

We are happy to hear that you had a fantastic time with us and you enjoyed all our services, specially the views from our top floor!

We are glad to know that all the staff did a great job, from your arrival to your time at the bar having some drinks.

We thank you for your recommendation to your friends and other Trip Advisor users. Do not hesitate to check our website to get our best rates if you want to come again!

Hope to see you soon!

Miguel Magdalena

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My daughter and I stayed for 3 nights in July. We loved the location, easy access from the Waterloo station to anywhere in the area. My daughter and I felt very safe walking to and from the Waterloo station even in the evening. The rooms where very clean, the bathroom was large and beds were comfortable. The rooms are on the small side with one suitcase rack, but my daughter managed fine with a chair. They have an electric kettle in the room, I'd advise opting for the tea instead of the instant coffee. We had both breakfast and one dinner in the hotel, both which we excellent! I planned on staying here again, but the hotel in booked when we need to stay in March of 2015. I guess the word is out that is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 0509Karen
H10HLW, Front Office Manager at H10 London Waterloo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing the H10 London Waterloo Hotel for your vacation and to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to hear that you had a great time at the hotel and that you found the rooms to be comfortable, as we strive to provide our guests with the most relaxing of stays.

We hope to see you again on your next visit!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I had a comfortable night at the h10 Waterloo , the staff were very friendly and helpful , nice modern hotel , only slight niggle , sound proofing not perfect , could hear someone In the road singing late at night . Would recommend for value is a little isolated but easy walk to the london eye and westminster

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank hallowedone

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the H10 London Waterloo Hotel.

I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable night at the hotel, as we strive to provide our guests with the most comfortable of stays.

Thank you for the comments regarding the noise issue, and we are currently looking at ways to rectify this for future guests.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

When my firm booked hotel for one night stay to attend awards ceremony I was little intrepid about location near to Elephant & Castle and 'south' of the river. Didnt think it would amount to much.

How wrong can someone be. The best city hotel I have stayed in for years and years.

Whatever happens they must simply not change their focuse.

Clean, modern, airy rooms, floor 11 has great views across London. Power showers with menace (super powerful!)

Every member of staff is friendly, wanting to help. Watched reception team this morning helping tourists out to ensure they had good day before coming back to hotel. Nothing was too much.

The little touches, welcome glass of fizz on arrival, little box of chocolates in room, nuts / nibbles with drinks ordered in the bar. Made you feel really wanted!.

Breakfast was best I have had in hotels stayed at for work. Cracking 'fat boy' english with PROPER meat sausages (none of the processed cheapo!), nice bacon, great fried eggs, super scrambled eggs, cereals, toast, little spanish style donuts!!!!

Met guy there who has used this hotel for last 3 years for his 6 visits to London each month. THAT says it all!

Credit to hotel industry, others should take a look and a leaf out of the H10 book!!

Room Tip: Room 1110 had great views out to the south west of London.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank golfmonk

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to share such wonderful comments during your visit to the H10 London Waterloo Hotel.

I am delighted to hear that we have lived up to your expectations. We aim to provide our guests with the best level of service and breakfast, and we are delighted to hear your comments and will continue to improve and better ourselves for the next time you stay at the H10 London Waterloo.

Warm regards,