“absolutely shocking service”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Asked to be moved seats and were told they would. However 15 minutes later we were still sitting at a cramped table with over 10 free tables around us. After reminding them 3 times we were finally reseated. Ordered food and had not yet been asked for drinks. Drinks finally came after food had been sitting on the table getting cold for almost 10 minutes. By this time we had witnessed 3 groups leave as they had not yet been seated in the empty 'restraunt'. When my food came it was not what I had ordered. Furthermore when I finally got my lobster and calamari- which was pure grease- it was not warm. The people on the next table had the same problems plus their food being taken away before they had do noshed and having to ask 3 waiters before they finally got salt. Not a single toilet (male or female) had toilet roll of soap. After asking for the service charge to be taken off the waiter was extremely shocked and rude, dashing the card on the table and walking away. Was extremely dissapointed as always walking past and wanting to go. Would NEVER go again, spent almost all of the time in shock or fraustrates. Awful experience

1  Thank Milliegracedean

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My husband and I had not been to Westfield before but we thought the choice of restaurants satisfactory. We chose LPDJ as it looked different and liked the decor and lay out of tables,
The manu was what you'd expect and we chose the set meal.

My started was prawn cocktail which wasn't anything startling but it was tasty. My husband had a nice French Onion soup.I cannot recall what he had for mains but my lamb was tender and delicious. Drinks prices were what you'd expect, we went for the house white at £19.90 , the cheapest but, al in all, we had a nice time. staff were a little on the quiet side but, i had nothing to complain about. I'd go again for sure .

1  Thank rumbaliz
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Had a lovely meal, french onion soup followed by lamb chops, the best, my husband had prawn cocktail followed by lobster, food as wonderful and service was great, will being visiting next time we are in London

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Did not have the misfortune of eating ..Call to make a group booking as prompted by the
website and called Livia, Who told me that she no longer works there.

She then proceed to advise me not to go there as the food is s£$T and that the hygene was very poor.

I then took it upon myself to contact the Restaurant directly, I asked to speak to the Manager and was met by a brick wall call MEHDI, He advised that the manager was not available. I explained why i was calling and he very rudely told me that i was calling to complain and he suggests i take the 1st persons advice.

Heaven only knows how much respect they pay to the food..!! NO THANKS..!!!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Went to Lpdj as a treat for my Birthday.
Had a great experience from the time we entered the restaurant as we where served by the Manager on entry and through most of the night.
Waited less then 10mins for a table, to which we where escorted.
The Lobster was amazing, served with calamari rings (unexpected surprise), black rice (which I had never had before) and fries on the side. This meal was great value.
To top it off the Manager suggested and served me the most amazing chocolate mousse, birthday candle included and the staff sang happy birthday, which topped off the night.
The staff where polite and attentive at all times.
I Had read a previous review saying worse service ever which almost put me off trying the experience for myself,this has taught me to never judge a restaurant by its review!!
Would definitely be returning there and would recommend to my friends.