Open today: 10:00 - 14:00

Book in advance
from
£165.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Brit Movie Tours
from £165.00
from £17.00
from £150.00
from £17.00
2,386 results
All reviews downton abbey walking tour harry potter our tour guide james bond filming locations peaky blinders location tour fools and horses great tour highly recommend this tour interesting facts his knowledge birthday present behind the scenes great afternoon series
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2016

What a great afternoon visiting places once used for films such as Lock stock and 2 Smoking Barrels and the home of the Krays all narrated wonderfully by Stephen Marcus. Not exactly my cup of tea but was bought as a present for my partner who loves visiting film locations but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great weekend

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Did yesterday the James Bond Walking Tour through London lead by Owen which was not only very interesting but also a lot of fun.....we had a couple of good laughs on the way :)
The tour is just the right length if you want to see some of the key locations of the most recent James Bond movies (but also be prepared to be questioned on the older ones)...
As mentioned, we had a lot of fun and Owen was a great guide also giving out some background info on how much work goes on 'behind the scenes'.
If you are a James Bond fan, I can only recommend to do the Tour when you are in town.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

What a great afternoon! My girlfriend and I are self-confessed Potter nerds but even if you're not I think you'll enjoy this. Our guide Dewi was fun and knowledgeable, regaling the tour with anecdotes, film facts and dishing out house points like it was going out of fashion!

The tour lasted about 2.5-3 hours, not bad in London traffic. Dewi kept the tour interesting with facts about London and filming locations in general between Potter-specific stops. There was plenty of opportunity for the snap-happy and to stretch your legs so don't think you're sitting on a bus for 3 hours.

Top afternoon with a top guide!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Just been on the Harry Potter Bus Tour which was a 50th Birthday Present for myself and my Wife. I am a moderate Potter fan, read the books and seen the films however Wifey has only seen the films. We both had a great afternoon. The Tour Guide - Dewi, was very informative not only about Harry Potter but other films as well. Got to see parts of London that we otherwise would probably have missed. A good gig! A special commendation also to the driver - if I'd been at the wheel we will most likely still be at the starting point!

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I had booked a Doctor Who tour for my boyfriend and I as a birthday present to him.. we'd both been looking forward to it massively and when the day arrived, no one arrived! Not even the tour guide!

We arrived extremely early and waited at the meeting point 40 minutes after the tour had supposedly begun.

As the tour ran on Sunday we were unable to even contact the tour company to find out if arrangements had changed.

Currently in the process of trying to rearrange the tour or get a refund but I'd be skeptical to book with the company again.

2  Thank emma v
britmovietours, Manager at Brit Movie Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Hi Emma

We are sorrry to hear that you were not able to join the tour. The tour did go ahead as scheduled so we can only think that you were standing in the wrong place (eg. the Caffe Nero on the ground floor not by Platform 13) or were late as we had nearly 30 people on the tour. Our tours go ahead rain or shine and it would be very unsual for a tour to not run as scheduled. If you contact us directly we can get it resolved for you.

Best Wishes