Open today: 10:00 - 14:00

Book in advance
from
£165.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Brit Movie Tours
from £165.00
from £17.00
from £150.00
from £17.00
2,330 results
All reviews downton abbey walking tour harry potter our tour guide james bond filming locations peaky blinders location tour fools and horses great tour highly recommend this tour interesting facts his knowledge birthday present behind the scenes great afternoon series
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2016

My family all went on this walking tour - 3 hardcore Dr Who fans, including boys aged 9 and 11, and husband, plus myself, who has watched it a bit!

The meeting point was a little bit vague, as said by others. Cafe Nerro is not particularly near Platform 13 and we were told there is a Cafe Nero downstairs in the station as well.

However, once our guide had arrived the tour went very smoothly. My husband and sons really appreciated the guide's level of knowledge about classic and modern Dr Who, and enjoyed meeting some other like-minded Dr Who fans to talk to as well.

The walking was not too much at all, even for an unfit mum and children of the ages of my boys. And you stop very regularly to look at the sites, hear the guide's information and look at photos from the areas. I would say that I am not sure the tours are always suited to children, although mine both enjoyed it. There were child prices on the website and I felt my children were very well-behaved and keen, but I think the tours are better suited to adults.

My husband was impressed that there was so much about Dr Who from his youth, and my sons know a lot about the early doctors too, so they also lapped up this information and enjoyed seeing sites from the filming of Dr Who across the ages.

Even as someone who has only watched a bit of Dr Who, e.g. the 9th, 10th and 11th doctors, enjoyed it!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We had a fab day seeing the sights of James Bond locations and learning more about Mr Bond. Our guide Russell was informative, knowledgeable and entertaining. He made the whole experience a joy.

1  Thank A2182FFveronica
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

We had two kids with us, one teenager and one 8 years old. Great way to see the city in general and the movie scenes. The guide (Val) was really knowledgeable and kept us entertained. You were able to get off the bus and look at the sights from the movie, loads of places we went to are now on my list for future visits.

I booked online before we came and only down side is a family boarded on the day with two for one vouchers, which would have saved us £45 if we'd had......

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Can't speak highly enough about our two day Downtown Abbey experience. It was a very interesting, well organised and packed two days with Val and Chris our great (incredibly enthusiastic and knowledgeable) guide and driver and two other guests who we thoroughly enjoyed.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Our tour guide Sarah was fantastic and very informative. Was a great tour and found out new facts about the film. You get to leave the bus a few times and take pictures and walk the streets they did. It's a definite must do for any potter fan!!