Open today: Closed

Book in advance
from
£165.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Brit Movie Tours
from £165.00
from £17.00
from £150.00
from £17.00
2,296 results
All reviews downton abbey walking tour harry potter our tour guide james bond filming locations peaky blinders location tour fools and horses great tour highly recommend this tour interesting facts his knowledge birthday present behind the scenes great afternoon series
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2016

Dewi was an excellent tour guide whose enthusiasm and depth of knowledge shone through. He was a superb guide,not least because he has a powerful, projecting delivery so nothing was missed or carried away on the breeze.

Lots of interesting locations not just to do with Dr Who including some things that I, who lived and worked in London for years, didn't know about! Great for the Dr Who nerd as well as the novice. Great morning out, would highly recommend this tour.

My partner and I had booked lunch at The Mad Hatter pub just up the road from where the tour ends. If we had known about the Kings Arms in Roupell Street we would have lunched there - something to add to the information pack possibly?

Reviewed 6 November 2016

This was part of a weekend trip to London to celebrate my daughter's 18th birthday. She's the Sherlock fan. We had Dewi as our tour guide. A real Sherlock geek, knowledgeable and entertaining. I thought perhaps two hours would have been a bit long but it wasn't. We had never done a walking tour before but it won't have been the last time. Thanks for making it a great experience.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

I'm so cross we was in the Blind Beggar public house waiting for the tour at 12.45 having a coffee for a tour which we thought was starting at 2pm which I had seen on another website when it got to 1.45 and no sign of other people or guide we thought we would asked to be told the tour had started at 1pm and they had already left So where was the guide asking if anyone was on the tour He didn't come into the bar and say anything to people This was booked for a birthday treat for my brother so too say I'm upset is an understatement I can only think maybe the mistake was made after the time change due to clocks being put forward and it not being changed on the website which now has added check website for times So what a waste of money travelling by train to London for nothing

Date of experience: November 2016
britmovietours, Manager at Brit Movie Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Hi we're sorry to hear you missed the tour. Im afraid the Gangster London tour starts at 1pm and always has done. It states clearly on our website that its a 1pm start plus your email confirmation that you received from us states this too. We would have preferred you coming to us directly to see if we could remedy the situation but your negative review on here hasn't given us a chance.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

My family all went on this walking tour - 3 hardcore Dr Who fans, including boys aged 9 and 11, and husband, plus myself, who has watched it a bit!

The meeting point was a little bit vague, as said by others. Cafe Nerro is not particularly near Platform 13 and we were told there is a Cafe Nero downstairs in the station as well.

However, once our guide had arrived the tour went very smoothly. My husband and sons really appreciated the guide's level of knowledge about classic and modern Dr Who, and enjoyed meeting some other like-minded Dr Who fans to talk to as well.

The walking was not too much at all, even for an unfit mum and children of the ages of my boys. And you stop very regularly to look at the sites, hear the guide's information and look at photos from the areas. I would say that I am not sure the tours are always suited to children, although mine both enjoyed it. There were child prices on the website and I felt my children were very well-behaved and keen, but I think the tours are better suited to adults.

My husband was impressed that there was so much about Dr Who from his youth, and my sons know a lot about the early doctors too, so they also lapped up this information and enjoyed seeing sites from the filming of Dr Who across the ages.

Even as someone who has only watched a bit of Dr Who, e.g. the 9th, 10th and 11th doctors, enjoyed it!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We had a fab day seeing the sights of James Bond locations and learning more about Mr Bond. Our guide Russell was informative, knowledgeable and entertaining. He made the whole experience a joy.

Date of experience: October 2016