“Four our walk of london finished off at The Cask” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Cask Pub & Kitchen
Ranked #333 of 22,225 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Canada
“Four our walk of london finished off at The Cask”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Just a nice little modern pub in a quiet neighbourhood with a very unique and varied beer selection. I also was starving so ordered the heat burger. Very messy but just what I needed and yummy.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Dallas, Texas
“Great selection of micro-brews!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. We came in right after the London Marathon and it was packed to the gills! The selection of beers was amazing and I can guarantee you will find dozens that you have never heard of. I tried four pints that night based on the recommendations of the staff and was very happy and satisfied!

Visited April 2014
Worthing, United Kingdom
“Outstanding burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I visited for the first time yesterday and I can see why it's one of my friend's favourite pubs. I had their Heat burger, which was delicious - really tender and flavourful burger, which was dipped in buffalo sauce and topped with melted blue cheese. The chips were excellent too. Great value for money too.

The staff were very helpful and friendly, and there was a really good, laid back atmosphere.

Will definitely visit again when I'm in the area!

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Completely disappointed on the Burger”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Despite looking good the patty and burger in general was tasteless. I ordered the "tiny" which had double patty so at the end was like a big tasteless shunk to chew for quite a while. They bring a tray with a bunch of sauces so I guess if you want to add some flavour you have to use all of them..could go back for the beer but definitely not for a burger..

London, United Kingdom
“Best burgers and great atmosphere ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Nice atmosphere in this "modern pub", with a simple and nice service, huge choice of beers, and delicious home made French fries... There is only burgers on the menu (we don't come to loose weight) but probably the best burger we've ever eaten (bacon&cheese is our favourite)