“The best way to combine Photography tips and touring”
Review of Photo Tours In London - CLOSED

Photo Tours In London
More attraction details
Owner description: Photo Tours in London specializes in small, customized photo tours for photographers. We seek to help you realize your goal of seeing the sites while capturing your own portfolio of amazing London photographs.
Reviewed 1 July 2011

David was our tour guide for a 3 hour walking tour of London. My sister and I have very different levels of photography experience and David worked well with both of our levels and we left feeling more confident with our skills and with great photographs. He showed us how to take good shots and took us to great spots that the average tourist just walks by. He has a wealth of experience in photography and was eager to share it with us. We totally enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it. It is expensive - but remember this is a very specialized tour with an emphasis on photography. It was well worth it - since we did this on the first day of a multi city tour.

3  Thank Richmond-VA-Barb
There are newer reviews for Photo Tours In London

Reviewed 23 June 2011

We took the photo tour early in our visit to Rome. Later in the trip our daughters enjoyed photographing the historic sites. Gemma was a wonderful hostess, and took time to patiently and clearly explain the basics of composition and lighting to our girls. She explained the photogenic features of each stop on the tour. We had a new camera and she helped us to learn more about our equipment. Money well spent!

Reviewed 24 March 2011

Spent the morning with David and couldn't be happier! He took me to places I'd never think to go see and I got some great shots. He was clearly knowledgeable about photography and gave me tips about getting the best shot, but the most splendid aspect was how charismatic and charming he was. He was game to take me places off the beaten path and as a result, I got shots I'd never imagined. He even went beyond the time allocation by 45 minutes and helped me think through how to spend the rest of my time in London to my greatest advantage. I highly recommend this tour Best thing I've done in London - ever!

2  Thank WorkInProgress50
Reviewed 7 September 2010

Really enjoyed the tour with Stephen, he was really knowledgeable and helped me learn how to use my (expensive, new!!) camera properly - would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to get to know both the city and their camera

Reviewed 9 August 2010

Great tour ! I recently spent a fortune on a canon SLR which i had no idea how to use to its full potential - Stephen taught me, in a relatively short time, how to do some pretty technical stuff. And, while learning i got to see some of London, and took some fab pics.

1  Thank chetanya