“Friendly staff, good value”
Review of Giraffe - Victoria

Giraffe - Victoria
Ranked #507 of 22,842 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pimlico
Description: Freshly cooked food for everyone served to the sound of great music - guaranteed to make you feel good!
Whitland, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, good value”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Called in on a whim, as staying in neighboring Park Plaza Victoria hotel, and were seated quickly and the gentleman serving us (pretty sure was South African) was an absolute blast - very chirpy and friendly, with good banter - good and service were good and Giraffe offers good value I'd say price wise too.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank MJHowells

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Quick food, good price, but not great”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Dined with my husband and the food was ok food. Very quick service, and the staff were lovely. I had chicken and tabbouleh which was quite nice but heaving with garlic which bothered me all night and the next day.
I wouldn't say I wouldn't eat there again but I wouldn't rush back. It's relatively inexpensive.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gemma A
england
“Nice Staff Nice Food”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went to see Wicked in London looked for a nice restaurant found Giraffe two minutes away not sure but we entered, greeted by nice friendly staff it was a Tuesday and the staff explained all burgers and beers where on offer as a Tuesday night ordered our food and drink food well cooked plenty of it, we where well looked after by the staff no pressure from them, we finished our meal asked for our bill and very happy with the price, as we left we left the restaurant was nearly full I always say if a restaurant is full it has to be one to give a try this one we did and will look for others if we go away anywhere again. Thank You to you all.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank windrider9
lost usually
“Best staff ever!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Wow - staff here are so lovely and friendly - we had a fabulous meal and delicious smoothies. Service was quick and prices very reasonable. Would visit again for sure!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank happy-street
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cocktails, food and staff!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have eaten at many Giraffe restaurants and have always had a really wonderful time. I met up with a friend for a girly catch in April at this specific one and we had 241 cocktails and really made the most of it, the staff were very friendly and always made sure we were okay...but not to much.The food was very yummy and such a bargain from the lunch menu! After such a wonderful evening i took my friend back there after seeing a musical - Again we made the most of the cocktails, the food was yet again really great and the staff were really lovely and kept on top of the full and very busy time. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great variety of food and drinks and for quite a cheep but excellent night out.The cocktails are well presented and taste divine, staff are efficient and so friendly and the food is brill!. Thank you Giraffe!

• Visited May 2014