“You got to try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bombay Flame

Bombay Flame
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Flame is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,222 of 22,374 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“You got to try it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

My first experiences with Indian food were somewhat unfavourable so I had been reluctant for some time to visit an Indian restaurant that would be another disappointment yet again. A friend though insisted to give the Bombay Flame a go. Boy, am I not happy that I listened to his advise. Delicious food, friendly and fast service. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Sensational on all accounts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I had the pleasure of living near to the Bombay Flame for 3 years and having tried many of London's other famous curries (Tayyabs, Lahore, etc), I can state unequivocally that you'll probably have a much better meal at the Bombay Flame than at any other London curry joint.

The food is excellent - succulent, fresh, deeply seasoned and well presented. The portions are spot on. The starters and extras are all given the same care as the curries themselves. I would particularly recommend the Dhamki Murg or the Chilli Masala.

The guys working in the restaurant are all so friendly and consistently striving to please. Ask them about their curries or for their recommendation and you'll find a team who takes real pride in what they do and the food they produce.

All in all, the value is far beyond what I would usually expect for a restaurant with such high quality food and a genuinely comfortable interior. Call ahead on Saturdays though (the Bombay Flame's popularity has increased several fold since I first became acquainted).

In summary; my absolute favourite curry house in London and also one of my favourite restaurants in general. The take away is tops too!

London, United Kingdom
“AMAZING food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

I religiously attended the Bombay Flame for four years whilst living across the road. The quality of the food was excellent every time and brilliant value for money. They have all of the usual curries you would find in an Indian restaurant and some delicious recipes of their own. All staff members are extremely friendly and courteous and the service is impeccable. It's a pleasure to go into the restaurant and they ensure that you have a great meal every time. I wouldn't consider any other Indian restaurant in North London. Since moving to West London I have really struggled to find anything even closely comparable with the Bombay Flame, but I can always return to NW6 when I fancy a curry!

London, United Kingdom
“Great food, extremely generous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

Six of us went for dinner last Friday. The food was great, there was loads of it, and our waiter was extremely careful and generous. He even surprised us by bringing out a few extra dishes on the house which he's noticed we'd liked earlier, to eat more of, or which we had almost ordered before ordering something else, to try. The atmosphere was relaxed. We were pleasantly stuffed, and the only thing to worry about slightly by the time we were offered digestifs was whether, having booked with a tastecard, the whole thing was actually financially viable (we tipped so as to try and make sure). A very hospitable, tasty, and generous restaurant.

“Amazing every time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

Me and my best friend visit this place regularly and we are always delighted with the food and the service. We come back time and time again because it's always consistently good. It's the best Indian restaurant that I've found in London, and combined with the Tastecard offer - it's amazing!! See you again soon!

• Visited August 2013