“Beautiful Flat In a Great Location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Flat In a Great Location”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012

The Flat is in a premier location within walking distance of most of London's premier sites with easu access to the Underground, buses, and a very nice shopping area. There are a number of good restaurants, cafes and even a Whole Foods within a short walk.

The flat is devided to allow the bedrooms to have privacy while entertaining goes on in the living/dining area. If I was moving to London I would choose this flat. It was perfect for our family of four (22 year old and 17 year old joined) us.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
4 Jun 2012
Thank you Fabio, I was very glad to have you and your wonderful family in my flat, hope see you again.
regards
M
Berlin
Reviewed 25 July 2010 for a stay in July 2010
people found this review helpful

Your age range 35-44
Bunbury WA
Reviewed 21 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful Flat, Perfect Location”
Reviewed 7 July 2010 for a stay in June 2010
people found this review helpful

I can't imagine a better place to stay in London in this price range. This is a huge 2 bedroom flat (master suite and 1 bedroom with bunk beds), on the second floor. It has 2.5 bathrooms, and a very large living/dining room. It is a luxury apartment - very nice furnishings, although kitchen is not updated it's fully functional with everything you'd need (except an automatic drip coffee maker - but it has a hot water heater for tea/instant coffee). The only downside was it did not have a/c (that's why I gave 4 stars in the "comfort" category), and it happened to be warm during our stay.

The washer/dryer is an all-in one, and it takes a while to get clothes dry, but there are racks to dry clothes on the last bit. There was free internet access, but it was not wireless - we plugged the Ethernet cable into our laptop and it worked great.

This is a perfect location, 1 block off Kensington High Street but in a very upscale residential neighborhood. There are many embassies in the area. Shopping is great on Kensington High Street, with a Whole Foods and a Tesco within a few blocks.

The Underground is a about 2.5 blocks away from the flat - a very short walk. There are bus stops even closer. There is a little "walking street" as part of Kensington Court (1 block away) with several good restaurants that have outdoor seating (we had dinner 2 tables from one of the guys from ZZ Top).

This flat was great for us, we'd definitely stay there again.

Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Appartement très agréable, très calme et très bien situé”
Reviewed 7 May 2010 for a stay in April 2010

"Nous avons passe un excellent sejour dans l' appartement en effet cet appartement est parfaitement equipe et fonctionnel permettant ainsi un sejour facile et agreable, par ailleurs son emplacement est ideal au sein d'une region jeune, animee, proche des differents sites touristiques et bien desservie! Nous y retournerons. "

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Appartement parfaitement equipe et fonctionnel
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing