“Benny makes you feel like you part of the Family!”
Review of Bennys B and B

Bennys B and B
Ranked #107 of 557 London B&B and Inns
Motta Sant'Anastasia, Sicilia, Italy
“Benny makes you feel like you part of the Family!”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

I stayed at Benny's for 4 days. Customer service was above excellent! Bennie allowed me to use his kitchen in order to keep up with my nutritional needs(I'm a bodybuilder). He even cooked me a chicken Brest and potatoes and greens... Me and my Wife will be coming back to London next year, without a doubt we will stay at Benny's!

• Stayed February 2013
4 Thank Mike S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Derby
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Fantastic budget place to stay in West London. Benny is super, great enthusiasm and up to date technology wise-finger print room entry was a first for me. Would definitely use again. Great base for exploring London, or for visits to Kew and Twickenham

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank eddy54
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 16 December 2012

A long overdue review having stayed here for the first time in September 2010 for 3 weeks and once again in November to December 2012 for 2 weeks, Benny's has been established as a home away from home for my husband and me. This time around, we opted to stay in the studio flat with an en suite which came with both laundry facilities - a washing machine and laundry airer and cooking facilities (a godsend, indeed) - stove, oven, toaster, electric kettle and fridge provided with the inclusion of cutleries, crockeries and some basic necessities such as pasta, soup, coffee, etc. Simple, functional and clean, it ticked all our boxes. Needless to say, Benny himself provided a wonderful time. With his able crew of Sindhu and Andre, our stay was made even more pleasant and fun. The beauty of this place is that it feels warm and welcoming. I have lost count of the number of times Benny and Sindhu cooked for us (delicious, mouthwatering food, I must say!) and Andre regaled us with his entertaining stories. Benny and his team went out of their way countless times to ensure we were well looked after. This is the sort of place you can ask for help and it will be provided (reasonable requests, of course!) Benny is like the fun uncle everyone wants! We spent many an evening sitting with him, talking and laughing and generally having a good time. It may not be the Ritz but I know I will never ever get this kind of service, atmosphere and personalized service in a hotel. For that reason alone, Benny's is where we will always end up in during our trips to the UK. Three cheers for Benny and gang!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank JaImran
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My family of three (toddler) used Benny's as our main base for London. We were on a UK holiday, and these days were meant to be mostly business for me, with time for fun in the off-time. Benny's is a well-priced B and B. We stayed on the third floor (I think) with double beds. The room had a kitchenette (sink, kettle and mini-fridge) and small bathroom. In a separate room there was a microwave and toaster. Listen, this is basic accommodation. It is absolutely fine for a just place to stay.

What really gives Benny's a great rating from us is Benny himself, and the folks helping him. He was full of suggestions for where we could go, and what we could do. At breakfast we would often have talks on politics, or anything but politics, giving a great communal atmosphere. Benny even walked with us to a nearby park to show our son the birds--brilliant.

So in terms of facilities--it is a basic place to hang your hat for the nights. In terms of meeting a nice owner who looks after his guests, A+.

Room Tip: Bigger is probably better. Though the walls seem thin sometimes.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Cherrymountain
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Had a lovely welcome with a cup of coffee. Room small but clean with an ensuite including a bath. Safe area for parking and a budget stop over. Bed was comfy with clean bedding and towels, hair drier in the room and a mini fridge. Warm room breakfast basic but good.

• Stayed November 2012
4 Thank Chricath
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This was my first trip abroad and I had no idea what to expect. The room was clean, had all the basic necessities, and although I was in a room facing S. Ealing Road, the traffic and pedestrian noise didn’t bother me (I travel with earplugs). Benny is a kind soul and has a terrific sense of humor. My family and I spent many a cup of tea with Benny, Andre, and Sindu, as well as other guests from all over Europe. The location was a perfect “home base” with a bus station right outside and a Tube Station just down the road. Perhaps it’s not exactly like other bed and breakfasts you might find in other towns—it felt more like an international boarding house—but it was a comfortable place to return to at the end of a long day of Tube hopping all over London and the surrounding area. I especially loved sitting around swapping stories with Benny, his staff, and his guests. And may I add that the iron Benny and Sindu lent me was the best iron I have ever used—ever? Thanks, Benny and company, for one of the best trips in my life thus far!

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room that does not face S. Ealing Road.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank paxson_ak
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We stayed at Benny's for 3 nights- 2 parents and 2 kids (6 and 8). We shared a small room, double bed for us, bunk beds for the kids. We had our own very small bathroom in the room. The location is terrific. It's a 3 minute walk to the South Ealing tube stop on the Picadilly Line- perfect for being a tourist. There is a really cute neighborhood (Ealing), about a 15 minute walk or 5 min bus ride, with tons of restaurants and shops. In terms of cleanliness, well, it's not the Four Seasons, but it's also just fine. Nothing was actively dirty and yes, I plan to stay here again and will recommend it to friends. For 82 pounds a night, breakfast included, safe neighborhood, super easy access to Central London, hey, it's a great deal. And, Benny and Andre are wonderfully friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Call them directly instead of booking via the website. They are wonderfully nice and can help you ge...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family