“SoSPA”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of So SPA by Sofitel

So SPA by Sofitel
Ranked #7 of 320 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Sofitel London St James is enhanced with a luxury spa, So SPA, which offers a unique and personalised experience. Distributed over three floors, the original grade II listed building features high ceilings and natural daylight, providing the most spectacular backdrop for a spa. So SPA has chosen to partner with highly prestigious brands from French cosmetology, Carita and Cinq Mondes, as well as Marisa Berenson for her natural and holistic approach to beauty.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SoSPA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fantastic experience had by my girlfriend and I on Valentines Day
I would recommend SoSpa to everyone.
Perfect location, fantastic environment, and the best staff ever

Visited February 2014
N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear guests,

Thank you so much for this great feedback!

Your satisfaction is our utmost reward therefore I am really pleased to hear that you and your girlfriend have had the best experience ever in a Spa.

We look forward to welcoming you both back soon.

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The best spa I've been to....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

My partner and I fancied a weekend of indulgence (after many of working!). I found So Spa online after it was voted No. 1 on Tripadvisor. With only a few days notice, managed to secure a booking on a Saturday and thrilled that we did. The staff were so friendly and attentive, the surroundings were beautifully decorated and felt very much at ease as soon as we walked in! Everything from the pre-massage form, the dressing rooms, the 'relaxation rooms' to the massages themselves were so much more detailed compared to other spas/massages I've had before. The forms even asked what kind of music I'd like and what temperature I'd like in the rooms!! The therapists were very diligent in using the right level of pressure and afterwards my partner and I felt incredible and both said it was the best we'd had. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place.

Visited May 2014
N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear guest,

I am truly glad to hear that you and your partner have had the best time ever in a spa! Indeed we genuinely have a passion for our guests so we love to look after them and indulge them.

We then look very much forward to welcoming you both back.

London, United Kingdom
“Pure indulgence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

This was the most luxurious spa I have ever been to. The staff were incredibly friendly and attentive, the treatment was very good and left my skin in the best condition it's been in for ages and the high tea lunch was scrumptious. A really indulgent treat!

Visited May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback!

It was a true pleasure for us to look after you and indulge you. Your satisfaction is our utmost reward!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

New York City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

The Spa staff were very flexible in squeezing me in last minute for my facial which I desperately needed. I have gone to the Spa for the last year or so. The quality of the 60 minute deep cleansing facial is very high including the line of skincare they use. They even give a nice massage of the hands and the neck! Another thing I appreciate is that they are ready to adapt the facial according to your needs. I also love the relaxation rooms which you can use before or after the treatments!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank griere77
Dear guest,

I thank you very much for complimenting the way we proceed with the deep cleansing facial as well as the quality of our service for this treatment. We want all of our guests to feel like being in a haven of peace when coming to the So-SPA. I am therefore extremely pleased to hear that this was the case.

We look forward to indulging you again and again.

Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Disappointing second visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

This spa is unique. It is in the heart of London. The interior design is stunning . It is worth a visit for this alone.
My first trip was wonderful . My second visit less good. We were rushed throughout . It now costs extra to use the jacuzzi and steam room whereas it used to be included. We were given out massage in a shared room when we asked for separate rooms. The music was not our choice either. After our massage we were not offered to relax in the relaxation room . It seems it was full .
My friend and I saw 4 other ladies on the same package at the same time. They obviously got the full package and we were side lined .
I would still recommend this spa but on this occasion was unimpressed .

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Roxie555
N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Madam,

I thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry however surprised to hear that you have felt that we have let you down on your second visit to the So-SPA. This does not reflect at all our normal standards of service as we try our utmost to indulge all of our guests. On the other hand the premises may get busy sometimes.

I look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention.