“Fantastic Afternoon for 20”
Review of So SPA by Sofitel

So SPA by Sofitel
Ranked #12 of 632 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Sofitel London St James is enhanced with a luxury spa, So SPA, which offers a unique and personalised experience. Distributed over three floors, the original grade II listed building features high ceilings and natural daylight, providing the most spectacular backdrop for a spa. So SPA has chosen to partner with highly prestigious brands from French cosmetology, Carita and Cinq Mondes, as well as Marisa Berenson for her natural and holistic approach to beauty.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I took 20 girls to the So Spa for an afternoon of treatments and can not thank the staff highly enough. From the offset Robin was fantastic about the organisation of the day which included use of the steam room and jacuzzi along with either an hour or 30minute treatment per person. I was in constant contact with him throughout the process which made it stress free.

As a starting point the spa has a lovely layout with the changing rooms, jacuzzi and steam room at the bottom with a chill out table on the ground and relaxation and treatment rooms on the upper floor. Everything was clean and well maintained boosted by amazing, helpful and friendly staff. A special mention to Suzette who was manager on the day. Nothing was too much of an ask and she ensured the afternoon ran efficient and effortlessly. A real credit to the spa.

We staggered our arrivals by 15mins to enable everyone to get checked in and changed. Following that treatments ran smoothly with drinks along with complimentary tea and water free flowing. It is often difficult to find a central spa at a reasonable cost that can cater for such a large group. Look no further So Spa Sofitel is here. The size of the spa is ideal for individual and group bookings and you get a real sense of privacy and tranquility. Changing rooms include products, hair straighteners with bathrobes and slippers all supplied.

Having visited several spas abroad and in London, I cannot recommend the team and facilities at the spa enough as echoed by the group I took.

N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Madam,

I am truly thankful to you for such wonderful a feedback!

Our aim is to pamper all of our guests in our heaven of peace. Robin and Suzette are indeed a true asset for this purpose at So-SPA by Sofitel as we want our guests to spend magnificent moments.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back.

Au revoir,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

An amazing staff and luxury spa in central London. Soon as you arrive you feel special. You can feel the ambiance by a relaxing atmosphere and a very nice manager. I had the best experience spa of my life. It makes you forget you are in a busy city and feels like holiday. I will recommend to not wait to feel worst, just pop in!

N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear guest,

What a wonderful feedback! Thank you for that!

We want our guests to feel like in a haven of peace at So-SPA and I am truly glad to hear that you have felt so.

The whole team looks forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had a really good afternoon time at the spa. I have been there on a monday and it was not too busy. The staff at the reception been really welcoming and Robin the manager is really professional. I've got a chance to enjoy some time in the sauna before my massage which has been really good and specifically adapted to my needs and requirements. I've been there stressed and tensed and came out totally relaxed. I recommend that spa to anyone looking to a body revivement in a relaxed but professional atmosphere...

N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback.

Thank you also for mentioning Robin, the So-SPA Manager who is indeed a true asset for the Spa.

I felt really proud of the whole team when reading your words of praise regarding our high standards of service as we aim all of our guests to feel like in a haven of peace in our So-SPA.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon with our undivided attention.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I just spent the most amazing afternoon at the spa again. I visit So SPA around 3 times per year and it feels like a 5 hours holiday..! It's just amazing how much I look forward to every visit and how great I feel after. Robin the manager always looks after us very well and his team is simply perfect. I cannot recommend this place enough. I can't wait to go back!!

N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Madam,

I thank you for your excellent feedback!

I am very happy to hear about your most enjoyable experience at So-SPA. Indeed Robin and his team genuinely love to pamper and to look after all of their guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back with our undivided attention in our haven of peace.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

My sister took me here as a treat and we had such a lovely time. Well worth using the spa facilities. Had a lovely afternoon tea. Only wish it could have been longer!

N_Pesty, General Manager at So SPA by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Madam,

I am truly glad to hear that you and your sister have had a lovely time in our So-SPA.

We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you both on many other occasions.