“THE BEST!”

and up
The Lion King Theater Show
Ranked #2 of 363 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: You will never forget the theatrical event that is Disney's THE LION KING. Brilliantly re-imagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney's beloved film has been transformed into a spectacular stage production that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands. 'There is simply nothing else like it.' The New York Times
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The girls in my family took my Nan to see The Lion King as a 70th birthday present and it immediately went to the top of my list of shows. It was so good I bought tickets for my friend and I to go for her 40th birthday. This show is for adults and children alike, the puppetry is clever, the singing is amazing, the dancing and costume is fantastic. There are several moments that bring me out in goosebumps. I have to mention Rafiki, as the woman who plays this part is absolutely fantastic and has the most powerful and emotional voice ever. Seriously good. Everyone should see it!!

1  Thank ncnstntn
Write a ReviewReviews (10,177)

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Booked tickets in Australia for the show, all worked out well and the show was fantastic, only a small theatre but really was a good experience.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I loved the overall quality of the costumes, music, and performances. This show will never seem dated.
We enjoyed the fact that we could have snacks during the performance, but the distance between the rows is quite narrow. If your children move in their seats and accidentally kick the chair in-front of them then the patron sitting in that seat may have a problem. Take care of where you sit if you have children with you. The show was worth every penny!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

This is the most amazing production. I wasn't sure how they would produce this with all the animals but it didn't disappoint. A truly stunning production.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

An amazing show, I've never seen anything like it before