“Lion king”

and up
The Lion King Theater Show
Ranked #2 of 369 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Owner description: You will never forget the theatrical event that is Disney's THE LION KING. Brilliantly re-imagined by acclaimed director Julie Taymor, Disney's beloved film has been transformed into a spectacular stage production that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba - the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands. 'There is simply nothing else like it.' The New York Times
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was a trully fantastic show, I would recommend to everybody. Even though I knew what to expect I was still blown away.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,276)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

For a show that greatly expands on the movie format.Effects,story,and music that really tugs at the heart strings one minute and has you laughing the next.Great acting ,great story telling.Nothing I write here can do it justice. Enthralling.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

A great stage performance of the film, and the costumes were beautiful designed, definitley worth to see

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I always wanted to see the Lion King and got 2 tickets as a present from a friend.

We sat downstairs close to the aisle and were really involved with the show from the beginning. The actors were walking straight past us and that made us feel really involved. The music is great and the scenery that is being created on stage is really intriguing!

If you want to see a show, see this one!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

As a musical lover who also loves Disney, it was a must on my list, but I was a bit dissapointed. Truthfully I can't pinpoint the exact reason why, but the show just did't convince me all the way.

1  Thank Tinkara G