Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Super 🫶.

My first time floating was a magnificent experience. Feeling mentally and fiscally potent. The... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
alessandroLondra
London, United Kingdom
Floating❤️.

A unique experience. Wow wow wow Exceptionally amazing. Finish my session I felt incredibly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
giorgiopR8531LS

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £41.00
from £30.00
from £40.50
from £47.06
More Info
All reviews vanity room tank pod session therapeutic meditate futuristic instructions introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2023 via mobile

had a great experience here, staff were friendly and welcoming, i would go again highly reccommend:)

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

Very unique experience. So relax . After the session less neck pain and you feel changed. Everyone need to try.

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed 24 October 2022 via mobile

Very cool and different experience. They were very clean and we had everything explained to us well at the outset. You shower beforehand and then after you are in the pod you are able to relax and meditate for your allotted time before showering again after in your own private shower.
The vanity room which is a shared space is great too. The only suggestion would be to have the body lotion in each room rather than the public room as you are already fully clothed and dressed by the time you are able to access the lotion to moisturise! Otherwise, all amenities are provided to you.
The staff are really friendly and there is a lovely relaxation room afterwards for you to unwind with a lovely herbal tea which was really good.
I would recommend if you need some time to unwind.

Date of experience: October 2022
Reviewed 6 September 2022 via mobile

Wow what an experience. The atmosphere is very chilled and welcoming. Very relaxing I'd recommend trying floating for an hour first time for me but I have to say I left feeling very refreshed and satisfied I would recommend this to anyone looking for a way to unwind the water isn't too hot or cold etiher so it's just right listen to the instructions and have a great relaxing time.

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 30 August 2022 via mobile

Absolute bliss! The experience was more than I expected. The staff very welcoming and attentive and overall I was introduced to a new beginning for my mental health.

Date of experience: August 2022