Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Super 🫶.

My first time floating was a magnificent experience. Feeling mentally and fiscally potent. The... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
alessandroLondra
London, United Kingdom
Floating❤️.

A unique experience. Wow wow wow Exceptionally amazing. Finish my session I felt incredibly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
giorgiopR8531LS

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £41.00
from £30.00
from £40.50
from £47.06
More Info
All reviews vanity room tank pod session therapeutic meditate futuristic instructions introduction
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 May 2023 via mobile

I went in for a float session yesterday I really enjoyed my session Bianca was amazing she explained everything and was very helpful, I left there felling so refreshed, defo going back.

Date of experience: May 2023
Reviewed 20 April 2023

What an amazing experience! Bianca not only explained the services but made sure I was well aware of the benefits to the body. I love this place!!

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed 1 April 2023

Welcoming staff relaxing atmosphere, super relaxed after 1 hour float. Good to relax in relaxation room after with a herbal tea,for 20 or 30 min before exiting the building and be on buisy rd.

Date of experience: April 2023
Reviewed 29 March 2023 via mobile

had a great experience here, staff were friendly and welcoming, i would go again highly reccommend:)

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed 17 November 2022 via mobile

Very unique experience. So relax . After the session less neck pain and you feel changed. Everyone need to try.

Date of experience: November 2022