“Friendly guides make this casual bike tour a must!”

Trailhop Adventures - Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide fun and engaging bike tours that cover all the must-see sights in London. All guides have extensive knowledge of the London and know the safest routes that cover Royal Parks and cycle paths only. Check our website for further details.
American in London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly guides make this casual bike tour a must!”
Reviewed 9 June 2010

This 4-4.5 hour bike tour takes you to many of the major sites around London, from well-known monuments to lesser known markets. A few of the sites we stopped at were the Wellington Monument, Buckingham Palace, Camden Square, London Zoo, Hyde Park, Big Ben, and Marble Arch. The guides are patient and wait for you to get a chance to see the monument for some pictures and reading some of the literature. The tour was about the ideal length for a bike tour, with the bum getting a little worn by the bike seat at the end of the tour. The tour definitely is not deep with information, but is a more active way than a bus tour and quicker than walking to see all of the major London sites. This tour and a great bike tour in Berlin (Fat Tire) have made seeing cities by bike a must for me from now on.

I would recommend bringing a camera, some water, and some snacks. There is a lunch stop on the tour, but it doesn't hurt to have some extra snacks. A couple steep hills in a mostly flat bike tour make it easy for most people from teens upward. Wear comfortable clothes for the tour to enjoy one of the best ways to see London!

1 Thank sirchee

Mumbai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A memorable experience I will never forget!”
Reviewed 7 June 2010

The tour blew our expectations - we didn't expect to have so much fun. Trailhop Adventures provide you will a cool and comfortable foldable bike and the staff were so welcoming. I don't think I would have seen a fraction of London if it wasn’t for the tour. We saw all of the must see London sights and took time to rest, take photos and have lunch. The tour guides were always at hand to help us and give us information about the sites. When I next plan to visit London with my family, I am definitely booking another trip. I would recommend it to everyone!

1 Thank 2010_patel
Dornbirn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“London by bike!”
Reviewed 6 June 2010

At first it seemed like a crazy idea, but then it was a very interesting and funny tour. On small streets and bike paths the Guides brought us to the most important sights of London.
Conclusion: very entertaining and we highly recommend this tour. Try it!!!

hong kong
“Excellent Bike Tour!”
Reviewed 30 May 2010

I am from hong kong, and have been a lot of bike tours around the world. And this one is the best by far! They offered good quality bike (almost brand new!), and very informative on each tourist spots. Cycling through london attractions was an exciting experience. The only shame was that it was cloudy on the day. But overall, I think its definitely worth to have a try :D

London
“Was a fantastic experience! Got to see so much of London in a relaxing and enjoyable way.”
Reviewed 28 May 2010

The London Bike tour was fantastic... The tour guides were friendly and very knowledgable, and we got to see so much of London on the one trip! Would definetely reccommend this tour to others looking to see the main features of London City.