“Easily the best way to see london”

Trailhop Adventures - Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide fun and engaging bike tours that cover all the must-see sights in London. All guides have extensive knowledge of the London and know the safest routes that cover Royal Parks and cycle paths only. Check our website for further details.
Reviewed 26 July 2010

I'm not much of a cyclist myself, but I thought I would give Trailhop a go. I found it to be very safe, really enjoyable and the guys running this really know their stuff! Various people in my hostel have used other bike tours but Trailhop rates top for fun and value for money :)

Reviewed 5 July 2010

I've lived in London for 3 years and found this tour offers a pleasant route, good value and good way to get some exercise.

Reviewed 30 June 2010

Really good way to see London and to keep fit as well. I would use them again.

Reviewed 30 June 2010

We took the tour on the 26th June and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was safe and at a comfortable pace with plenty of time to take in the many landmarks visited. We rate this tour very highly and it is really good value for money so don't hesitate to book it.

Reviewed 30 June 2010

This bike tour was amazing! It seemed like a silly idea at first, but it turned out to be a very informative and interesting tour. The guides were very informative and we got to see all the important sites of london whilst riding on bike paths and small streets! Overall it was a really fun tour and the guides were awesome!