“Fabulous Tour!!”

BrakeAway Bike Tours
Ranked #3 of 199 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: With BRAKEAWAY BIKE TOURS you’ll see more in a few hours than most see in a few days. We pride ourselves on being a smaller company, with local tour guides, who limit the size of the groups so that you are always involved and remain safe at all times. So, come discover the real London, as we tell you tales about sites that breathe life into the history of one of the greatest cities worldwide.
Marietta, Georgia
“Fabulous Tour!!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My sisters and I took a trip to London and we thought..."oh a bike trip might be fun"... I have to say this turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip. We took the Secret Tour with Chris and were able to see some wonderful sights and places. His commentary and descriptions of events and locations were interesting, humorous and just good plain fun! He toured us through places that, if I ever return to London, I will be sure to explore further. As one who loves to see off the beaten path sights, this was a great mix of the tour book sights, with some insight and history that is not included in the tour books, and some off the beaten path, Thanks Chris for a fabulous experience!! We will certainly recommend BrakeAway Tours to anyone we know visiting London and if I return I will be a repeat customer for sure!!

1 Thank Lonna B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hod Hasharon, Israel
4 attraction reviews
“Unique and surprising”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Certainly one of the pearls London has to offer. I am a "regular" tourist in London, visiting at least few times a year.
This visit I have decided to do something different! And what a joy it was.
I took the secret tour with Chris as the guide and enjoyed every minutes. Seeing places I never been before or places I saw many times but now in a different angel
Recommended !!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This tour was an absolutely excellent way to see London a little bit differently than your average bus tour. Having done bicycle tours in Paris previously this exceeded our already high expectations of how a bike tour should be. We chose the grand tour and it was a fantastic way to see all the main attractions with a very knowledgeable guide who could answer all our questions - thank you Chris! We did not tire whilst cycling and felt perfectly safe the whole time. I could not recommend this tour more highly - book it!

Canberra, Australia
“A great way to see London”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Having travelled from the other side of the planet, the tour was a great way for our family to see the highlights of London, as well as some hidden secrets. Ours boys learned a lot and having been in London for over 18 years it's was a great way to reacquaint ourselves with this great city and set us up perfecting for a couple more days of exploration.

ireland
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We enjoyed a really excellent bike tour with Chris last weekend. In fact it was the highlight of our weekend in London! We chose the secret tour and will definitely take the grand tour on our return to London. We couldn't recommend the tour highly enough and its a must for locals and visitors! Book it! You won't be disappointed.

1 Thank eleuthera2009