“Great Sightseeing Experience”

BrakeAway Bike Tours
Ranked #1 of 221 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: With BRAKEAWAY BIKE TOURS you’ll see more in a few hours than most see in a few days. We pride ourselves on being a smaller company, with local tour guides, who limit the size of the groups so that you are always involved and remain safe at all times. So, come discover the real London, as we tell you tales about sites that breathe life into the history of one of the greatest cities worldwide.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This was an amazing way to experience London. Our guide, Charlie, was excellent. He was incredibly knowledgable and made it a really fun time. My husband and I had never been to London before and I feel like this was a really good way to see a lot and learn a lot about the city's culture and history. Thanks for an INCREDIBLE time!

2  Thank Arielle P
Write a ReviewReviews (2,437)
All reviews
"explore london"
in 30 reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 47 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 51 reviews
in 27 reviews
"different perspective"
in 23 reviews

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Group of 5 of us, joined a group of about 12. Loved the experience, was fun. Visited places never seen before, very informative guide, easy cycling, lots of stops to give us tit bits of info. Super way of seeing the sights, never knew there was so many cycle routes in London! Would recommend.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We've been to London a few times so when we decided to visit again this summer we thought we would like to try something different. The Secret Cycle Tour with Brake Away Bike Tours was just brilliant, visiting places in London we wouldn't do normally go to. Giles , our guide and "outrider" was entertaining and passionate with his knowledge of London and made our tour so enjoyable. With different levels of fitness there was never pressure to keep up with the "guys in front" and all 10 of the group got on really well together. I would highly recommend anyone to do a cycle tour of London and if you're lucky ask for Giles.

3  Thank Hazel T
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A really enjoyable experience, even for people who do not normally cycle, it is at a very relaxed pace. Our guide was Eldred who was fun and informative. Bikes, helmets and even rain macs provided.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Such a great and affordable way to see a large section of London! We booked a bike tour because although my husband and I had been to London several times, my extended family had not and we wanted them to be able to see as much as they could in a short time. We were surprised to note that there were several locations on the tour that we had never seen! Additionally, I would have never thought to take visitors through the graffiti tunnel; nor would I have spent a great deal of time in Covent Garden, so the lunch stop there on the tour was perfect! We got to spend a bit of time there, eat lunch (amazing pie shop recommended by Chris!) and do a small amount of shopping - which was perfect considering how highly crowded, highly tourist the area is. We had wonderful weather, were able to get some needed exercise and hear Chris tell us everything we needed or wanted to know about each location and its history. I will book another Brake Away Bike tour on our next visit to London!

2  Thank Jon W