“Great little find !”

Ranked #560 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Market Rasen, United Kingdom
“Great little find !”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Only a 16 room hotel , but great . No faults whatsoever . Bathrooms tiny , but immaculate with grohe showers & taps ( good quality ). Even pod kitchen , in suite , had very good quality microwave , hob and tap .
Would recommend & would use again . On the doorstep of Olympia , only 20 min walk to Earls Court & not far from Westfeild shopping centre .

• Stayed July 2012
H_Bhimji, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time and posting your review on Trip Advisor.
I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay at Simply rooms and suites, thank you for pointing out your extreme satisfaction with regards to quality of rooms, cleanliness, service and convenience.
I am truely glad that you had an enjoyable experience with us,we look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to London.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Scunthorpe
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Styaed here on a weekend away with Mrs S after being transfered here from another hotel that we booked which had to close for re-furbishment.

The name says it all, The hotel has rooms but no common areas, this was a bit of a let down as we would have preferred to have had somewhere to eat and drink. However I must say that the standard of room was excellent.

Service was good and the whole place was spotless clean.

Dont think I would use the place again due to a lack of facilities, however I was happy to use the hotel on this occasion.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for thoughtfully sharing your feed back on Trip advisor.
It is our constant endeavour to give our guests indigenous experience at Simply Rooms and suites at all times.
With regards to common areas to eat and drink, I would like to bring you to notice that we have many cafe, restaurants and superstores just about 5 minutes walk from the hotel. I am glad to hear about our room standard, your feedback is most valuable to us.
May I request you to please treat your last stay as an aberration and provide us with an opportunity to have you back on your future visits to London.
East Yorkshire
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We'd booked a twin room back in January for our July visit; imagine our delight when we were offered a free upgrade a fortnight before our stay. We were given a room with a 'swivel kitchen', which was invaluable as it meant we could prepare our own meals, saving time and money at the end of a long day sight seeing.

The welcome was warm and friendly; advice as to how to get to destinations was offered. The room was spotlessly clean and check in and out was quick and efficient. Can't fault this little gem of a hotel.

Room Tip: If you stay in a room with a kitchen intending to cook, take a pair of oven gloves and a tea towel...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time and posting your review on Trip Advisor.I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay at Simply Rooms and suites, and that the services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction.
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention at all times.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We arrived at this lovely hotel without having made prior reservations. The wonderful manager Nehal told us about one room that was available (window facing a wall), and quoted us a very reasonable price. The whole hotel is only 16 rooms. It's only two years old, so everything is brand new, and extremely clean. Although in American standards the room and bathroom is considered small, everything was very efficient, modern and made with sustainability in mind. I wish some hotels in NY would take notice and learn from them. The hotel is also located in a very quaint part of town that is not touristy, with some nice restaurants around, and within walking distance to the subway. It's in a residential area, and you almost can't even tell that it's a hotel. We will certainly stay there again, next time we come back to London.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
H_Bhimji, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this review, 17 August 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you had a memorable stay at Simply Rooms and suites. Your kind words of appreciation have been passed on to the Front office team and Ms. Nehal Patel.it is feedback from esteemed guests like you which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to London and every endeavour will be made to ensure that Simply Rooms and suites becomes your home when visiting the city.
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Me and my girlfriend, really had a great stay in this hotel. Rooms were really clean and tidy plus beds were really comfortable. This hotel very close by high street , some places of attractions and underground station. Nehal as duty manager of had a great customer service skills with a lovely smile, she really made us feel that we were been taken care!

• Stayed May 2012
Dear Guests,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Simply rooms and suites. Your generous compliments have been passed onto front office team and Ms. Nehal Patel for making your stay a comfortable one.
Your feedback is most valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit assuring you of our best services and personalised attention at all times.
Reviewed 6 June 2012

When we arrived at the hotel our room wasn't ready (even after check in time) was given another room which upon entry found dirty towels in the shower one again not a great start. The room was ok but the fact that we couldn't get any cutlery because we wasn't booked into a executive room was pointless. Also found that the designer toiletries was just a liquid soap not exactly as designer as described.

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for thoughtfully sharing your feedback on trip advisor, we have noted your observations on your experience with great concern.
I have noted your feedback in detail an shared with department heads to initiate corrective measures.With regards to cutlery and crockery, I would like to inform you that is only available in executives and suite rooms. We do have this room options available upon seeing the reception.Please may I request you to treat this incident in isolation and let it not mar the impression of the hotel, as it is our earnest endeavour to provide you with highest level of service and ensure that your stay with us is most comfortable. Do let us know when you plan to visit next, as I would be delighted to look after your stay personally.
We value your feedback as it is feedback from esteemed guest like yourself,which assist us to review our systems and procedures in striving for better service
My team and I look forward to your continued visit and take this opportunity to assure you our best attention at all times.
Toronto
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Okay, I have to say that my stay here could not have been better. The front house staff, Nehal in particular, were so friendly and courteous I felt taken care of the entire time. The room, I had the studio suite which I guess is the top tier, was very chic and eco-conscious. There was a bit of a squeak in one part of the floor but it wasn't a problem for me--can't say if it bothered somebody below. The location is really convenient, especially if you plan to take advantage of the rental bike system, because there's a pick-up/drop-off point right near the hotel that always has bikes available. Because I made a mistake when I originally booked the room through Expedia, for a while it looked like I might have to pay for an extra night, but thanks to Nehal, Semyon, and the General Manager, the issue was resolved. Really, they showed me that they get it when it comes to customer service. Kudos to them & a hearty recommendation from this very happy guest! I will definitely tell people this is a great place to stay and at a very good rate.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Jack_Scratch
H_Bhimji, General Manager at Simply Rooms & Suites, responded to this review, 14 August 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing time and posting your detailed review of our hotel on Trip advisor.

It is our pleasure to have you stay at Simply Rooms and suites,your generous compliments have been passed onto Ms. Nehal and Mr. Semyon for making your stay comfortable.