“A place to return for this kind of food”
Review of Siam Garden

Siam Garden
Ranked #2,464 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 17 August 2014

It´s Siam Secret (as written in the board). Very close to Earls Court tube and a nice place to eat Thai food. We went there three times during our short stay in London, so we could try different dishes. I can mention the mild spiced dishes, as these were the ones we tried, and I particularly enjoyed the "sweeping(?) tiger" (they add nicknames to the dishes). Very good, quickly and well served; good value for money.

There are newer reviews for Siam Garden

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Found this place when i moved to the area...little gem close to the tube station. It offers great thai food with an excellent service

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Good service, squeezed us in on a busy night without a reservation. Food was good, I have had better elsewhere, but the service is what raised the overall experience. Attentive throughout without being overbearing, food served quickly even though it was busy.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

On a recent trip to London we found this restaurant near our hotel. My husband and I both had red Thai curry on our first visit and it was lovely. We visited this restaurant again a couple of nights later. I wanted to try something different so I ordered the sirloin steak. Big mistake. Every mouthful was grisel. I ended up leaving it. The waitress did apologise and offer me another meal but by then my husband had almost finished his food. Very disappointed with the meal.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Tucked in a little side street off Earl’s Court tube Station, Siam Secret was a lovely discovery. Located in a townhouse, Siam Secret is spacious with the tables set far enough from each other allowing for private conversation. Service is prompt, efficient, and discreet. The restaurant also has a lovely rooftop terrace where guests can have drinks.

The menu is extensive but what sets this Thai restaurant apart is the quality of the food. Every single dish was better than the last.

1  Thank newtella